• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Villanova and expansion

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

ECU, Houston, Nova = 12 teams and Championship Game

Do It

Problem is....I have not heard any mention of ECU in anything.....so odds are you would have to replace ECU with UCF.

How would you feel about that?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

If Nova says no, you reset, look at landscape and make a REAL power play.

KU, KSU, Missouri come on aboard. I call this the cripple the once Big 12 movement.

• Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

If Nova says no, you reset, look at landscape and make a REAL power play.

KU, KSU, Missouri come on aboard. I call this the cripple the once Big 12 movement.

And with this move if BE football splits, you remain a potent MBB conference

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276

That's the program/team that many USF fans are clamoring for....

That's not an accurate statement.

Based on comments by USF fans on this board and others...it seems that most prefer Nova in most of their posts...hence my post above.

Heck...some in this thread WANT Nova pretty bad to join their football conf.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Based on comments by USF fans on this board and others...it seems that most prefer Nova in most of their posts...hence my post above.

Most would prefer that the expansion would have stopped with TCU. They bring the most to the table for football at this time and they solve the unbalanced league scheduling.

Since the league wants a 10th program and have the Big East tv network get off the ground most feel (myself included) that Villanova would be the best fit.

• Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

Most would prefer that the expansion would have stopped with TCU. They bring the most to the table for football at this time and they solve the unbalanced league scheduling.

Since the league wants a 10th program and have the Big East tv network get off the ground most feel (myself included) that Villanova would be the best fit.

I guess you're clamoring for Nova then  ;D

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Unless ND has some 180 on their thoughts of being in a conference, my clamoring would be to Villanova since they have long been established in this conference for all other sports.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276

Ding!

• Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

Ding!

Like I said before, it's the better of the two evils....like he said, he'd prefer the league just stop with tcu...so is he also clamoring for "nobody" over nova, just like he's clamoring for Nova over UCF?  ::)

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

There's a difference between having one of UCF's least liked fans (YOU) come on here and discuss this topic, and the results you get of that conversation, and saying that "many USF fans are clamoring" for this to happen.  Not apples to apples.  USF fans don't want to hear your opinion, because you've got a longstanding history of acting like an ignorant UCF jacka$$, and therefore will argue against anything you say simply because of that.  Don't confuse that with what "many" USF fans want.

Archived