• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jose Jose a UCF Knight again! Incredibull!!! :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Invalid URL

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

Invalid URL

Try it now ... Chad has issues.

And I'll believe it when I see it .... unless GOL is desparate for DL.

• Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

Invalid URL

come on...it was only aggravated assault with a firearm and carrying a concealed weapon  ;D

Invalid URL

come on...it was only aggravated assault with a firearm and carrying a concealed weapon  ;D

I'd take him in a minute if he can ball .... but they've always had a holier than thou attitude over there when it came to character issues ... but maybe George thinks they're on the cusp of greatness and that's pretty hard to achieve without at least a hint of thuggery.  8-)

• Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

remember the holier then thou schtick only works when your perennial losers and need some banner to hold onto.  The world has shown time and again that everyone is a hypocrite when it comes to winning.  UCF'ers are no exception...GOL is winning so they could careless the carnage left behind.  Just keep on doing it.

• Content Count:  677

I would have had serious problems with taking him last year.  I for one question it now,  but the kid has jumped thru the needed hoops to get this behind him,  Not knowing the whole story,  I will go with G. O.s opinion on this one.  He does need to keep the kid on a short leash,  screw up and you are gone like yesterday short.  Kids screw up and do stupid stuff,  I have never heard of Jose being in trouble before this incident,  If he had or has a long track record,  I would be more nervous about taking him now.  If this was the only time he had really gotten into trouble then I am all for giving him  a chance.    Gol has done a good job of both keeping his kids out of trouble,  and graduating them.

• Content Count:  476

Put down the red punch, this kid is unreal!

• Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

Invalid URL

I'd take him in a minute if he can ball .... but they've always had a holier than thou attitude over there when it came to character issues ... but maybe George thinks they're on the cusp of greatness and that's pretty hard to achieve without at least a hint of thuggery.  8-)

because lying on a resume isn't a character issue  ::)

Invalid URL

because lying on a resume isn't a character issue  ::)

To be perfectly honest, I think that was an honest mistake and ND, or any other university, was ridiculous for even checking something like that, at that level, and firing someone for it ... You are hiring a guy based on his body of work that you're already familiar with ... Run a criminal background check on him to make sure there are no skeletons in the closet if you like but crossed t's and dotted i's on a resume ... come on.

Archived