• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Do you want UCF in the Big East?

Do You want UCF in the Big East?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Sure, why not.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nybullsfan

Yes.

It's good for the league, it's good for UCF, and it's good for USF - we'll have to fight harder to win, and that will make us stronger.

I'd also like to see us add teams in all the other major metro areas of the south - Houston, NOLA, Memphis, ATL, Miami. Maybe even Charlotte, Birmingham and Jax someday.

Other than WVU, the BE is an Urban League. Let's get all the big urban areas of the south in it! Balance out some of that northern influence.

• Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

UCF for sure. In my opinion it will make the league more competitive if UCF or Houston came b/c they will not be cupcake teams. Also the rivalry every year b/w us and them would be exciting. I am not saying that Nova would be a terrible team, but I think in the first few years UCF would be more competitive. I would rather have UCF than Nova.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I'd also like to see us add teams in all the other major metro areas of the south - Houston, NOLA, Memphis, ATL, Miami. Maybe even Charlotte, Birmingham and Jax someday.

Other than WVU, the BE is an Urban League. Let's get all the big urban areas of the south in it! Balance out some of that northern influence.

Of course, you're talking 20-30 years from now right?  Because other than Houston, there are no teams there that would add value to the BE at this time.  And that's what it's all about right now, adding value right now

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Yes.

It's good for the league, it's good for UCF, and it's good for USF - we'll have to fight harder to win, and that will make us stronger.

harder to win?????

not good for usf

ftu/ou/oc wlill have advantage over usf with on campus stadium----usf should fight thei admision

• Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

No, not until they fire the Athletic Administration staff.  They have done a poor job.

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Hell nooooooooo! The Big East need so badly to build it's image. I say sit and wait to see what fall out of the realignment tree next year.

• Content Count:  138
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not afraid of UCF joining. I still think that we would beat them more often than not...

That being said, we have added the only team out there that does add immediate value. I don't think they should add someone just to add them right now.

I agree with sit and wait. If UT does do a major deal, and it pisses off other members and breaks up the Big 12-2 even further, we could get something much more valuable.

If I was marinatto I'd be actively pitching to Mizzou (they want out desperately, but to Big Ten) and others. Would had for an unexpected opportunity to rise only to be straddled with a C-USA team that has a marquee win against a 6-6 C-USA team in transition (although that basketball win they had yesterday might make them look amazing at this second...)

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

UCF would be a pick based on potential and market, just like we were.

• Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

Yep

Archived