• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Bulls Traditions

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

I don't know....if the Big East does allow artificial noise makers into football venues, RayJ may allow it as well. They have relaxed the standards for what can and can not be brought into the game.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,657
  • Days Won:  29

Bien...If they knew the names of recruits who might be attending, could they make up signs with their names and give them out to the fans to hold up? Is that allowed?

Nope ... gayterds got n2 a little trouble a couple years back ... nothing major, but still a No-No.

BUT YELL all you want.

Welcome lovintheusfbulls ! Visit often.

Go BULLS !!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  442
  • Days Won:  0

We tried to do something last year with Ingram when he came for the Louisville game but quickly got shot down

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

winning would be best tradition

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  382

winning would be best tradition

AF*CKINGMEN SMAZZA!

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212

Lawdy, women on this board are scarcer than hen's teeth  ::) and we drive 'em off!!  Why's everybody so up tight?

Guest Lovinthebulls

Sorry guys for the mishap. That was my first time posting (as you all know and I got some crap for). It was brought up in our board meeting to get responses from all you guys here on the message boards because we knew you would come up with some great ideas. I didn't know that someone else from SBC was going to post this idea as well so I guess I am just the one to look stupid. And I guess I deserve the crap for that.   :-[

On another note, yes we are working on getting people out to the games. There is only so much we can do though. We will continue to work on that, but there are also a lot of people that finally make it out to the game and don't feel involved enough to want to keep coming because they don't understand all of the traditions we have.

That is the point of the traditions flyers. I attend almost every game, so I know many of them, but I wanted to make sure that I didn't miss any, or see if we could bring back some of the ones from years past that we haven't seen in a while.

Thanks for the help and keep the suggestions coming!

Kim  ;)

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212

I still have my Rocky frisbee that was given out to the crowd in the late 70's when we played at Curtis Hixon.  Or maybe it was the 80's. Time flies!  I remember other handouts in the early years.  I don't know if it helped attendance though.

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511

You guys are harsh.

Not everyone is bulletin board savy, let alone internet savy, so don't be such a geek, stop yanking your joystick and stroking your mouse, and help these people.

No wonder members of the fairer sex rarely post on this BB.

But back to traditions, a good old cheerleader (or fan) driven cheer of "Green" and "Gold" between sections always works.  Do not make cheers that involve fans too complicated.  Simple ones are easy to remember, and are usually successfull.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,648
  • Days Won:  6

To get more students there, 2 things:

1.  Create an ongoing contest between dorms and frats/sors that they have to be in attendance to participate and win something worthwhile ($1,000, free party, whatever).

2.  Free keg inside at student entrance (with proper ID of course!).