• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Eh? Skip hates it at USF?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  0

ECU and BSU to the SEC to tap into that rich North Carolina and Idaho recruiting. No two teams deserve it more (according to their fans). Book it.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,765
  • Days Won:  3

So, I'm guessing that Skip was 'happier' at non-BCS ECU ?

No, I think, like most coaches, USF is an interim stop along the way, and is an improvement over

his previous digs, but may not be his 'dream' job. It happens.

And I'm pretty sure that kids have the ability to find mischeif in Greenville, NC as easily as in Tampa, FL.

If this came from somewhere credible (e.g. NOT Bonehead Banter) I would be interested. As it is now

I'm too focused on the SEC dropping Alabama in favor of ECU to deal with any other distractions.

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

So, I'm guessing that Skip was 'happier' at non-BCS ECU ?

No, I think, like most coaches, USF is an interim stop along the way, and is an improvement over

And I'm pretty sure that kids have the ability to find mischeif in Greenville, NC as easily as in Tampa, FL.

If this came from somewhere credible (e.g. NOT Bonehead Banter) I would be interested. As it is now

I'm too focused on the SEC dropping Alabama in favor of ECU to deal with any other distractions.

That is a riot. There are a lot of those guys who actually think that they should reject an offer from the Big East because they are SEC caliber. The hiring of Skip here at USF has driven the haters into dementia.

• Content Count:  578

I also forgot to note the IMMENSE amount of butthurt coming from their fanbase by being left off most Big East expansion lists being reported. So they're currently in denial and have this "rumor" from "some guy." That is a trifecta for your typical moral victory. Having UCF being listed above them is just icing on the cake. Funny to note that until the Big East office actually gives a report on their candidates or issues invite, no will know one way or another which schools are truly coveted. But it doesn't stop them from their incessant whining.

And yes I agree with this. In this day and age, people get too attached to a coach (ECU is a prime example) and take it personally when they leave. Coaches go around the carousel even at the top.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Yeah-he looked so unhappy...

He wants out so badly; cause a kid told another kid...

Cutting edge sources...

I also forgot to note the IMMENSE amount of butthurt coming from their fanbase by being left off most Big East expansion lists being reported. So they're currently in denial and have this "rumor" from "some guy." That is a trifecta for your typical moral victory. Having UCF being listed above them is just icing on the cake. Funny to note that until the Big East office actually gives a report on their candidates or issues invite, no will know one way or another which schools are truly coveted. But it doesn't stop them from their incessant whining.

And yes I agree with this. In this day and age, people get too attached to a coach (ECU is a prime example) and take it personally when they leave. Coaches go around the carousel even at the top.

Seems like they do have some positives to offer but all of that negative vibe negates  it. The powers that be in the Big East may not even know all of the candidates yet.  ECU's AD Terry Holland is a sharp guy and I am sure he is doing what he can to sell the positves.  I personally wish the BY crew were in charge because then they would never darken our door again! >:D

• Content Count:  4,259

I think that the question should be asked of Skip Holtz.  Will Greg Auman ask the question or should we leave that to Brett McMurphy?

I think that the question should be asked of Skip Holtz.  Will Greg Auman ask the question or should we leave that to Brett McMurphy?

Greg.  The guy on BY probably got the top secret info from Brett.

• Content Count:  1,027

I doubt Greg embarrasses himself by asking Holtz a question based on message board drivel.

• Content Count:  4,259

I doubt Greg embarrasses himself by asking Holtz a question based on message board drivel.

Settle down now, I was being sarcastic so maybe I should have added one of these  ;)

Archived