• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Eh? Skip hates it at USF?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Oh noes. He enjoys watching teams that are good and exciting to watch.

It may surprise you, but some people watch sports for enjoyment.  And some people actually find it enjoyable to watch exciting teams. Shocking, I know.

Is being a bandwagon fan really that bad? It seems like a pretty good gig to me.  You get to watch the all games for their entertainment value, have a higher chance to get a result you like (because your team is a top team and will usually win), and if the team you are pulling for loses you don't feel bad because they aren't really your team.  You know how many weekends I've been bummed because my teams lost?

:cheers

The strange thing is that I really like TCU and Boise St and wish they could play for the Title because I hate the BCS. I would pull for either one of those teams against either Bama, Oregon, or Auburn if they matched up in the BCS title game. I know I bash the BE conference and called them a mid-major league. I just look at the weakness of those teams and consider it a fraud of a league undeserving of a BCS spot. I wish USF was dominate like a TCU or Boise and just slap around the sisters of the poor(BE teams) and force the BCS to take them in their title game.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

you guys are missing the strongest reason Skip will remain at USF:  the Grandma factor; one an hour east, one an hour south

That factor will only be a factor for so long ...

just the opposite unless you're looking over 20 years out.  the grandpas will die off and then leaving the grandmas will be even harder.

Archived