• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Eh? Skip hates it at USF?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Lou Holtz was not complimentary towards USF during his in-game interview.  Said at ECU Skip coached in front of packed houses every night implying that it was different at USF. 

WTF do they expect. We're 14 years old in a major bandwagon town and state. Plus at ECU they have had football for like 70 years.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Not too mention there is Jack crap to do Greenville

• Content Count:  720
  • Days Won:  0

If selling out the stadium means that much to a coach then he's in the wrong profession. It's about W's and L's. I'm sure Miami's NC rings look great to them and they have never been able to consistently sell out. In a major city you just need to win and people will come. It's that simple.

• Content Count:  4,879

If selling out the stadium means that much to a coach then he's in the wrong profession. It's about W's and L's. I'm sure Miami's NC rings look great to them and they have never been able to consistently sell out. In a major city you just need to win and people will come. It's that simple.

Bingo!  does GTech sellout?  USC/UCLA?  Houston?  Just win.

• Content Count:  4,738

Lou Holtz was not complimentary towards USF during his in-game interview.  Said at ECU Skip coached in front of packed houses every night implying that it was different at USF. 

which game, friday night or wednesday night?

maybe skip can get that OCS built

• Content Count:  4,738

the format of that message board is a huge waste of time and pain in the ass

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Yes CBB is my fav but I'm very much into NFL, CFB, MLB, and the NBA probably in that order too. I really don't have a favorite team in CFB to root for so I adopt a team every year or two to follow. I love great players and offenses. Right now I'm an Auburn Tigers fan because of Cam Newton. I follow USF FB enough to know what's going on and I do like Skip Holtz.

So why don't you have this approach for college bball?

Well I guess I do in some ways.

so you're basically a fan of the #1 team in the country. must be nice to have your "favorite" team win a NC every year.

I am in CFB for sure.

For sure. He just admitted he's a bandwagon fan.

Well you can add the Oregon Ducks as a team I'm starting to love too. I know I've said that I don't like Mid-Major FB but I do enjoy watching Boise St and TCU play these days. They are just so **** dominate it's too fun watching them destroy a weak opponent.

Vega, I love reading your stuff on BB, but you should really stay off the FB threads with these kinds of comments.

Go post on the Auburn FB boards or something.

I do post on their board when I have the time. Thinking about joining the Ducks Board too. Oregon has replaced USC as my Pac-10 team to watch.

• Content Count:  1,412

Vega, I love reading your stuff on BB, but you should really stay off the FB threads with these kinds of comments.

Go post on the Auburn FB boards or something.

I do post on their board when I have the time. Thinking about joining the Ducks Board too. Oregon has replaced USC as my Pac-10 team to watch.

Wow, Oregon you are really going out on a limb...  Did you wait for them to become #1 or were you bold and  jump on that bandwagon when they were say... #2

It must be great to have so little invested.

See this is what makes college sports so much better than professional.  Everyone of us has some investment in South Florida...

either we went there or going there, or gets us laid b/c our significant other went there...

it is awesome.

• Content Count:  4,879

See this is what makes college sports so much better than professional.  Everyone of us has some investment in South Florida...

either we went there or going there, or gets us laid b/c our significant other went there...

it is awesome.

now I finally understand why my wife has cheered so strongly all these years for my alma mater!

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

Congrats to Vega for hijacking this thread.

Archived