• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Does BJ have ADD????

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

All those muffed hand offs and center exchanges can't be explained by blaming ALL the other players. And he throws the blatantly obvious pick again tonite. We got really lucky again tonite with recovered fumbles. This could have been a 5 TO game easy. But, I am really happy to get the RutMonkey off our back.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I think B.J. recovered quite well from the INT with his next pass to Shields. I'm glad that the INT didn't seem to affect him.

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

Since you were not in the huddle and not on the play, I would say you really cannot comment on why those muffs took place.  I thought overall Daniels called a pretty good game on his pass decisions.  I was at the concession stand when he threw the int. and did not see that.  However you cannot blame him for the drops on the runs after they get downfield.

I do not know what the issue was in the backfield, but to immediately attack BJ is not right. 

• Content Count:  12,293

What are you trying to accomplish here?

Do you really have nothing better to do?

• Content Count:  1,412

I think B.J. recovered quite well from the INT with his next pass to Shields. I'm glad that the INT didn't seem to affect him.

Yeah, that follow up pass was sick...  The crossing pass to Bogan for TD was awesome too.

Those 2 passes alone prove to me he is getting better, he never would have attempted that pass to Bogan last year.

but on the INT... I just scratch my head that he couldn't see there was only 1 defenseman covering 3 wideouts AT THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE!  Was the play clock running out?

• Content Count:  809
  • Days Won:  1

We won the game.  And BJ played a great game. 

Lay off him this time. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Yeah, that follow up pass was sick...  The crossing pass to Bogan for TD was awesome too.

Those 2 passes alone prove to me he is getting better, he never would have attempted that pass to Bogan last year.

but on the INT... I just scratch my head that he couldn't see there was only 1 defenseman covering 3 wideouts AT THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE!  Was the play clock running out?

He looked much improved, but I think that he needs to work on leading his receivers. He threw behind to crossing routes and missed Bogan deep. Hs is improving, and IMO you really can't ask much more from a young man.

• Content Count:  2,558

this thread sux

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

QBs will throw interceptions.  However, for the first time this year BJ threw one but then did not compound his mistake by forcing other throws or getting wild trying to run the ball.   

Archived