• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Does BJ have ADD????

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

This guy is a retard, BJ played great.

Well another intelligent assessment by one who considers himself "Great". And of course BJ played "Great" as well. Maybe he thinks GWB was a "Great" President and that ice cream tastes "great". The problem that BJ is having in this system is that he can't find the secondary receiver and he is really struggling in the backfield. No one doubts BJ's athleticism but his decision making  has been suspect for a while. I want him to succeed in this offense, but he isn't there yet, He needs to get his confidence level up and start reading defenses. If he can't he will struggle, if he can he will excel. Only a "retard" wouldn't see that.

Great is a stretch, agreed, but he wasn't as bad as your original condescending words indicated either. Still, the offense scored 28 points on one of the better defenses in the conference and a team that had previously destroyed us. He had one bad INT and the rest of his decisions were all pretty good. The coaching staff is giving him easy reads and he's making them. I'm not sure what more you can ask for, if the staff expands the playbook and he faulters we can return to this discussion but right now, from what we're able to see, he's executing the current gameplan pretty darn well.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I watched parts of the game again last night and must say that both balls to Andreas Shields were well thrown and placed.  Shields showed good hands on both, catching them with his hands and away from his body.  Would love to have BJ comfortable throwing to the TE.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

All those muffed hand offs and center exchanges can't be explained by blaming ALL the other players. And he throws the blatantly obvious pick again tonite. We got really lucky again tonite with recovered fumbles. This could have been a 5 TO game easy. But, I am really happy to get the RutMonkey off our back.

First off, do you even know what ADD is? Are you a licensed clinical mental health professional? Give the kid a break. How many division 1 offenses have you run in front of a national audience before you were 22? It worked out fine didn't it? Let the coaching staff address it. Jeez. It was a win. $hiit happens. Get over it and start celebrating.

No, I'm not. I am not a Licensed Real Estate Agent either, but I do live in a house. My original post was just meant to bring attention to the fact that BJ loses focus. Sorry if I offended those with mental health issues of their own. :-*

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

ADD another made up condition

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

and missed Bogan deep

Looked like Bogan either slipped, or slowed up a bit. That was a perfect pass from B.J.

It was far from a perfect pass. From the south end zone we had a great angle on the play. Had he thrown it farther toward the sideline as opposed to straight down the middle of the field, it would've been a touchdown. Bogan got tripped up because he was turning back to his left while trying to follow the football as it came over top of his head

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

All those muffed hand offs and center exchanges can't be explained by blaming ALL the other players. And he throws the blatantly obvious pick again tonite. We got really lucky again tonite with recovered fumbles. This could have been a 5 TO game easy. But, I am really happy to get the RutMonkey off our back.

First off, do you even know what ADD is? Are you a licensed clinical mental health professional? Give the kid a break. How many division 1 offenses have you run in front of a national audience before you were 22? It worked out fine didn't it? Let the coaching staff address it. Jeez. It was a win. $hiit happens. Get over it and start celebrating.

No, I'm not. I am not a Licensed Real Estate Agent either, but I do live in a house. My original post was just meant to bring attention to the fact that BJ loses focus. Sorry if I offended those with mental health issues of their own. :-*

There you go diagnosing again. There are laws against that, liable is one. Impersonating a medical doctor is another. Maybe instead of hurling another insult about mental illness, you'd clarify your statement. BTW, Josh Freeman sometimes forgets the play that's called when he goes in the huddle. What mental illness does he have Dr. Foot-In-Mouth?

You might want check the spelling on "liable" before you start offering legal advice there slick.

Libel?  For diagnosing?  This is ridiculously funny.  No more rhetorical slourishes or excess lest the medical community come get you.

Flourishes.  Dang blackberry.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,615
  • Days Won:  424

Flourishes.  Dang blackberry.

LOL ... I was just fixing to ask what the hell kind of legalese is "slourish"...?

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Libel?  For diagnosing?  This is ridiculously funny.  No more rhetorical slourishes or excess lest the medical community come get you.

"Sorry if I offended those with mental health issues of their own."  Obviously used to denote a negative image.

Maybe he added that in there because he knew someone would come in on their high horse?

Archived