• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Does BJ have ADD????

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  0

Flourishes.  Dang blackberry.

LOL ... I was just fixing to ask what the hell kind of legalese is "slourish"...?

I looked it up.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Libel?  For diagnosing?  This is ridiculously funny.  No more rhetorical slourishes or excess lest the medical community come get you.

"Sorry if I offended those with mental health issues of their own."  Obviously used to denote a negative image.

I am going to go out on a limb and say that the number of people who 1. Thought Bill was making a clinical diagnosis and 2. Offended by the same is limited to you.  Just my thought though.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Ok, ok I apologize. I never meant to diagnose, slourish or liable anyone. I was just making a small comment on the last drive where everyone was running into each other in the backfield. For all I know maybe Skip was sending in 2 plays at a time. I swear I take it all back. But it was fun to watch this show anyway. ;D

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Libel?  For diagnosing?  This is ridiculously funny.  No more rhetorical slourishes or excess lest the medical community come get you.

"Sorry if I offended those with mental health issues of their own."  Obviously used to denote a negative image.

I am going to go out on a limb and say that the number of people who 1. Thought Bill was making a clinical diagnosis and 2. Offended by the same is limited to you.  Just my thought though.

If you haven't learned by now Slick takes this message boarding thing super ******* serious. 

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Ok, ok I apologize. I never meant to diagnose, slourish or liable anyone. I was just making a small comment on the last drive where everyone was running into each other in the backfield. For all I know maybe Skip was sending in 2 plays at a time. I swear I take it all back. But it was fun to watch this show anyway. ;D

No need to get all condescending again. FWIW, ADD is a pretty stupid comparison for something that happened over the span of a few minutes during a few hour game. If he had ADD it'd be a problem throughout, which is what I thought you were trying to say.

• Content Count:  1,412
  • Days Won:  0

No need to get all condescending again. FWIW, ADD is a pretty stupid comparison for something that happened over the span of a few minutes during a few hour game. If he had ADD it'd be a problem throughout, which is what I thought you were trying to say.

That sounds like a diagnosis!  Are you a psychiatric professional?  ;D

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

That sounds like a diagnosis!  Are you a psychiatric professional?   ;D

He said it was a "stupid" comparison maybe I have the case for "liable".

Archived