• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sigh.....Why did this guy have to wear a USF hat?.............

BullMedic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

• Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  1

The guy lives in Bradenton according to the website so he may have attended or graduated from USF (College of Business? Engineering?) and even could be a season ticket holder!

I remember the days we would have  been happy to see anyone sportin' USF gear no matter the circumstances.

Just remember, I am sure a lot worse things have been done with somebody wearing a West Virginia hat!!!!

• Content Count:  624

Sell the hell out of those bear scratching thingys then donate.

I can see it now "Holtz Family Field at Bear Scratch Stadium".

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I think it's great!  Do you know how many rednecks would love one of those things?

• Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

• Content Count:  4,016

I think that was why Medic was disappointed he was wearing a USF hat.  When he said his name in the video it was clear. 

• Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

^I guess I don't get out much, I didn't recognize the guy until I googled his name and saw the connection. 

• Content Count:  2,277

I know this is in the wrong forum but thought you guys might find this pretty funny...

So the infamous Balloon Boy and his family are now living in Bradenton.  His dad is back at it with his inventions.  In his pitch for his latest invention he's wearing a USF hat.

TBO Article:

Balloon Boy dad scratches itch with online pitch

By WALT BELCHER | The Tampa Tribune

Richard Heene, who recently relocated with his family to Bradenton after the infamous "balloon boy" hoax last year, is pitching one of his inventions online: a bear-styled back scratcher.

Heene's "Bear Scratcher" is a large, round wooden stick with small knots on it. It can be mounted on the wall and is designed so that a person can rub up against it â the method bears use when scratching their backs against trees. In a video on his www.bearscratch.com website, Heene makes a pitch for the device that he claims offers relief for those who "itch like a son of a twitch." He is wearing a University of South Florida Bulls baseball cap.

The product sells for $19.99 or two for $29.95.

According to a statement on the website, Heene and his wife, Mayumi, launched Bear Scratch LLC in October and decided "to move forward with Richard's inventions so people could reap the benefits," noting that this invention is the "first of 100s to come."

The site also says "The Heenes live by the standards of 'The Laws of Attraction.' By putting 'good' out into the electromagnetic shell of the earth, 'good' will come back."

Heene reportedly has been working in construction in the Manatee County area. He could not be reached for comment.

One year ago, on Oct. 15, 2009, the Heenes claimed their 6-year-old son, Falcon, was on-board a homemade helium balloon that had floated away from their Fort Collins, Colo., home. It turned out to be publicity stunt that received worldwide news coverage and got them in legal and financial trouble.

Major news outlets offered live coverage as the balloon traveled for miles while a massive cross-country rescue attempt was under way involving dozens of emergency responders and the Colorado National Guard.

After the balloon landed, authorities found no one onboard. Falcon had been hiding in the family's home.

The couple was sentenced to serve a short time in jail and is paying back court-ordered restitution for costs incurred by police and rescue personnel. In September, they moved to Manatee County where Heene's mother lives.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v53OCICVqio

• Content Count:  4,139

How the hell is he supposed to dupe the public with that??  Cram it up his kid's ass and claim he's a ice cream bar?

Archived