• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looks like Champs Bowl will still be in play for us

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

i would love any bowl for us at this point even after the good performance at cincy.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I like the charlotte or NY bowl

No chance the Pinstripe Bowl takes anyone other than a Northeast team their first season.  Expect Rutgers, UConn or Cuse to be in that bowl.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

No chance the Pinstripe Bowl takes anyone other than a Northeast team their first season.  Expect Rutgers, UConn or Cuse to be in that bowl.

You have a chance that all 3 may not be bowl eligible ahead of other teams in the league. (Syracuse has to win 7 to be eligible).

• Content Count:  7,780

If BJ continues to play like he did on Friday night we should have higher expectations.  I think 7-5 is a realistic expectation this year, but the Rutgers game will say a lot for us.  My two losses are against Louisville and Miami (Lets hope I am right).

• Content Count:  21,333
  • Days Won:  10

If BJ continues to play like he did on Friday night we should have higher expectations.  I think 7-5 is a realistic expectation this year, but the Rutgers game will say a lot for us.  My two losses are against Louisville and Miami (Lets hope I am right).

Miami and Pitt, I think we win Louisville

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Miami and Pitt, I think we win Louisville

Watching Pitt man-handle Cuse and Rutgers I don't think that is a winnable game.  I'm nervous about Miami as well.

I'm not convinced we're out of the UL game yet.  I'll feel more comfortable with predictions.  As of now I think we win two, lose two, and have 1 go either way.

I'll agree that if BJ and the offense play like they did against Cincy we could potentially go 4-1 to finish the season, but at the same time I'm not convinced that wasn't a fluke.  Also, our defensive secondary has been exposed giving up 590 yards.  With Marshal out I can see QBs getting an extra second to pick apart our secondary that play 10-15 yards off the ball.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

if usf plays like they did against cinnci they will run table

if usf plays like they did against wv they will lose every game

• Content Count:  10,565

Watching Pitt man-handle Cuse and Rutgers I don't think that is a winnable game.

The results of those games don't affect our game at all. While I will say that that game will be extremely tough for us to win it's not like we can't. It's like those UCiF fans who said in 2006 that Pitt would roll us (we had beaten UCF by a TD and Pitt rolled them by 52 points). We ended up beating Pitt when we played them.

It will be difficult, but it can be done.

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

if usf plays like they did against cinnci they will run table

if usf plays like they did against wv they will lose every game

Who is this "Glass-Half Full" poster?

Archived