• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Future at QB?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

I posted this on the recruits board but it is actually pretty entertaining. It is 7 minutes of highlights of LOL v Gulf HS from 2 weeks back. Lots of Stevie Weatherford highlights. As of right now Gulf is 4-3, so I don't know if that means they are pure trash or half way decent. Their defense is pretty bad.

It is a pretty high quality video based on what you usually get for HS fooball games.

I love the Gulf play by play announcer calling out Weatherford for passing when Gulf is down 42-6. Pretty funny to hear homer announcers calling a game.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

I still preplexed how the QB situation is going to be next year with BJ, Flloyd, Weatherford, Gunsby, Eveld, and possibly Brisset.  5 or 6 QBs? really?

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I still preplexed how the QB situation is going to be next year with BJ, Flloyd, Weatherford, Gunsby, Eveld, and possibly Brisset.  5 or 6 QBs? really?

Something tells me that Gunsby is going to play a different position.

• Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  0

Better too many than not enough.  A lot of things can happen between now and the start of next season.  One of them tears an ACL, another is concussed. One can't adjust to the speed of the college game.  One decides to transfer. One is found naked in the street claiming he's God.

I just hope one of them is good.  

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Brown Bull of Cooley,

Land O'Lakes has a game coming up with Pasco, who is very good. That should be a good barometer for Weatherford.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Wasn't Drew taken into police custody after they found him running around naked saying he was "God"? Sounded like a bad acid trip to me, I think he partied too hard. This might have motivated Stevie to stay clean, study and graduate early. Not to mention his parents can keep a closer watch on him. Will be interesting when Trey Holtz joins the Bulls as a walk on QB in a couple years, has anyone seen him play?

i've seen him play in 7on7s... he looks okay... hes young though

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

None of them will be able to play next year because they will have no experience except for BJ, maybe Gunsby because Evald is only a walk on and as many of those on here have said, he can't possible be better than a scholarship player.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Better too many than not enough.  A lot of things can happen between now and the start of next season.  One of them tears an ACL, another is concussed. One can't adjust to the speed of the college game.  One decides to transfer. One is found naked in the street claiming he's God.

I just hope one of them is God.  

fixed

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

None of them will be able to play next year because they will have no experience except for BJ, maybe Gunsby because Evald is only a walk on and as many of those on here have said, he can't possible be better than a scholarship player.

I don't think anyone is saying that.  All their saying if Evald was even on par with BJ, he probably would have been given a shot by now.  Obviously, the coaches don't think that's the case.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

Land O'Lakes has a game coming up with Pasco, who is very good. That should be a good barometer for Weatherford.

Game is tonight, on BHSN .... Remote will be getting a workout, hopefully, between our Future, the Present and the Bolts ...

Archived