• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Future at QB?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

2 int

in loss to Pasco

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

No 1 , you guys who are trying to impress at least spell our backup QB's name right, it is EVELD. Secondly, the film I've seen of Weatherford doesn't look like instant success to me. He needs to grow and mature into the system. My guess is that he isn't even in the running for starting QB next year. BJ will NEVER be the prototypical drop back passer. That doesn't mean he can't win in this system. I would prefer to see him work in a wildcat role while Eveld or someone else comes in as a drop back passer.

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Wasn't Drew taken into police custody after they found him running around naked saying he was "God"? Sounded like a bad acid trip to me, I think he partied too hard. This might have motivated Stevie to stay clean, study and graduate early. Not to mention his parents can keep a closer watch on him. Will be interesting when Trey Holtz joins the Bulls as a walk on QB in a couple years, has anyone seen him play?

\

No, that was Sexton who was the starter when Drew was there. He wasn't on any drugs but was diagnosed with the medical condition Lyme Disease which in late stages can cause Neurological problems.

Drew was forced into early starting after beating out Lee in spring because of Sexton quitting the team due to illness.

Archived