• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cornellius Carradine DE; El Dorado, Kansas ;Butler County C.C.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

FWIW... Hearing he's still an FSU lean with Alabama still in play... :-\

Warchant...

I don't understand how though, FSU has commits from Aaron Lynch, Giorgio Newberry and now Dante Fowler for next year. I understand that one would want a commit that doesn't shy away from competition but for the love of g0d, share the wealth. Guaranteed playing time at USF, maybe not starting but definitely with Tank's talent, he could be in the rotation.

According to Josh Newberg FSU also offered another DLinemen for this years class as of yesterday

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,642

what are our chances of landing this guy?

• Content Count:  1,757

Seemed like it was down to USF and FSU a week ago. But now, everyone is all over this kid. Tough to say

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Tanks heading to OSU this weekend, FSU think's they have him and USF sent 3 coaches to his game on Sunday. I don't think he has made up his mind at all yet. He was set to make an announcement on Sunday and then cancelled(my guess is to hit OSU). This is a guy who wanted to come to FL and is making an OV in Columbus during the current heat wave(Chance of rain and snow @ OSU on Sat night- 70%). Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. Gee Toto, I don't think we are in KS anymore....... >:D

from SBNation

Good and bad news on Carradine. From our old buddy Tyler/Gahnki. Send some hits to his site too.

"Ohio State coaches will not have to wait until next weekend to make a positive impression on a key target, however. Junior college defensive lineman Cornelius "Tank" Carradine will visit Ohio State this weekend, and it will be up to the Buckeyes to blow him away in order to earn his signature. Carradine is a Cincinnati Taft High School graduate, but even those ties are not enough to guarantee him to the Bucks. Right now, Tank is a heavy lean to Florida State and something drastic will have to happen on the visit for that to change."

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2010/12/7/1861891/good-and-bad-news-on-carradine-from-our-old-buddy-tyler-gahnki-send

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

And just when you thought it was safe to go out.

via twitter

shaneyoungblood Shane Youngblood

Butler CC DE Cornelius Carradine expected to meet with Tide Coach Nick Saban today.

• Content Count:  2,523

As much as I'd like to see this guy, wouldn't take much of a "promise" from those programs to lock him up.  The only way you can swing 4 and 5 star recruits is PASSION.  Being able to sell a story.  That's one thing that CJL was pretty good at.  He was genuine and kids believed in the mission they would be making history here. 

Hope Holtz can do this.  Never been around him like CJL back when I was in college, so I'll have to rely on what others who are seeing him in action see.

• Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Word on the street is tha Holtz is pretty good at it.

• Content Count:  1,241

Word on the street is tha Holtz is pretty good at it.

Then its time for the results to show it.

Getting Carradine and Bridgewater will go a long way to easing my fears that Holtz is a mediocre recruiter.

Archived