• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cornellius Carradine DE; El Dorado, Kansas ;Butler County C.C.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

Jeezzz.....he seems kinda looney.

Well you might seem kinda looney if you had been subjected to the kind of onslaught that this kid was. As a matter of fact. Ypu do seem kind of looney saying that on a recruiting forum about a kid who is the top JUCO transfer in the country a 5-star candidate and who is considering us. And you're not under any kind of duress, that I can tell anyway.

Its the first time I've heard of a recruit going on a visit, yet not making it to the university. You are the self-appointed recruiting guru though...what was I thinking?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Well you might seem kinda looney if you had been subjected to the kind of onslaught that this kid was. As a matter of fact. Ypu do seem kind of looney saying that on a recruiting forum about a kid who is the top JUCO transfer in the country a 5-star candidate and who is considering us. And you're not under any kind of duress, that I can tell anyway.

Look, It just seemed a bit premature to start calling this kid names. One source is an OSU website after he had obviously spurned them, the other, one of those obviously unbiased 100% accurate FSU web sites. It might be a bit premature to judge based on those sources, I only posted it because I was passing on their obvious displeasure. Read between the lines. He dumped OSU and they ain't that used to getting spurned. It's like breaking up with a pretty girl, they are always the worst.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Look, It just seemed a bit premature to start calling this kid names.

"Looney" would be one of the kinder words he needs to be called if that story is true ...

One source is an OSU website after he had obviously spurned them, the other, one of those obviously unbiased 100% accurate FSU web sites. It might be a bit premature to judge based on those sources, I only posted it because I was passing on their obvious displeasure. Read between the lines. He dumped OSU and they ain't that used to getting spurned. It's like breaking up with a pretty girl, they are always the worst.

What I might suggest then is to not perpetuate stories like that until verified ...

"Looney" would be one of the kinder words he needs to be called if that story is true ...

One source is an OSU website after he had obviously spurned them, the other, one of those obviously unbiased 100% accurate FSU web sites. It might be a bit premature to judge based on those sources, I only posted it because I was passing on their obvious displeasure. Read between the lines. He dumped OSU and they ain't that used to getting spurned. It's like breaking up with a pretty girl, they are always the worst.

What I might suggest then is to not perpetuate stories like that until verified ...

Well that's kind of interesting idea because it would probably eliminate 90 % of the media stories out there. As I said before, I put it out there to spur thought. If it has proper attribution and source, are you afraid that some here might not be able to comprehend the context in which it was delivered. I am the villain because I reported what they were saying? Have i somehow become your personal nemesis? I even offered a disclaimer that this story was kind of funny, should I have some sort of disclaimer for all press reports that states that they may or may not be accurate? Maybe a sort of Bullspen Warning Label.pt] Don't read if you are pregnant, don't drive if you are pissed off about posts and don't believe everything you hear.

Well that's kind of interesting idea because it would probably eliminate 90 % of the media stories out there. As I said before, I put it out there to spur thought. If it has proper attribution and source, are you afraid that some here might not be able to comprehend the context in which it was delivered. I am the villain because I reported what they were saying? Have i somehow become your personal nemesis? I even offered a disclaimer that this story was kind of funny, should I have some sort of disclaimer for all press reports that states that they may or may not be accurate? Maybe a sort of Bullspen Warning Label.pt] Don't read if you are pregnant, don't drive if you are pissed off about posts and don't believe everything you hear.

Jesus, overreact much?? Just saying don't post something about a kid stealing a plane ticket and not expect a not very flattering comment about it ... Post all the gossip and rumors you like, just don't start backpedaling when people believe them and comment accordingly.

Jesus, overreact much?? Just saying don't post something about a kid stealing a plane ticket and not expect a not very flattering comment about it ... Post all the gossip and rumors you like, just don't start backpedaling when people believe them and comment accordingly.

Well now you branded the kid a thief, based on a jilted OSU fan based web site. Nice that you add that to the hyperbole. And I'm not backpedaling on jack. I stand by my post and the context that was assigned to it. Here's the quote "More info on why Tank didn't go to OSU, kinda funny actually". I guess I can't disparage a report, because someone might not understand?

Well now you branded the kid a thief, based on a jilted OSU fan based web site. Nice that you add that to the hyperbole. And I'm not backpedaling on jack. I stand by my post and the context that was assigned to it. Here's the quote "More info on why Tank didn't go to OSU, kinda funny actually". I guess I can't disparage a report, because someone might not understand?

And I quantified my statement with "if the story is true" .... and if it is, the kid stole a plane ride from OSU. There's no real way to sugarcoat it.... and if it's not true, I would hope, to be fair and balanced, you post that, too.

• Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

And I quantified my statement with "if the story is true" .... and if it is, the kid stole a plane ride from OSU. There's no real way to sugarcoat it.... and if it's not true, I would hope, to be fair and balanced, you post that, too.

yeah, I have to agree, if the story is true, the kid stole a plane ticket.....makes you question the kids character, if it's true

I guess the story's funny if you find stealing funny  ::)

• Content Count:  136
  • Days Won:  0

Star DE Cornelius Carradine to choose between UGA, FSU and Ohio State today

10:34 am December 15, 2010, by Chip Towers

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2010/12/15/star-de-cornelius-carradine-to-choose-between-uga-fsu-and-ohio-state-today/?cxntfid=blogs_recruiting

Archived