• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cornellius Carradine DE; El Dorado, Kansas ;Butler County C.C.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

http://floridastate.247sports.com/Article/Its-Florida-State-for-Aaron-Lynch-5789

FSU picks up its second commitment in as many days. This time it's 6-foot-6, 260-pound pass rusher, Aaron Lynch from Island Coast High School.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

Lets hope he decides soon! my worry is he is holding out for an official offer from FSU... they still have 6 spots left...

looks like the Noles are playing recruiting games with Tank and his former teammate Adolphus. hope they don't fall for it.

joshnewberg

FSU has verbally offered 6'6, 240 2012 DE Adolphus Washington. Says he was "very surprised" #FSU offered. He's from Taft HS in Cinci, OH.

Josh Newberg

Interesting to note, Adolphus Washington is from the same school as JUCO DE Tank Carradine...says he "always wanted to play alongside Tank"

Here's the latest on the Tank. Sounds like he's making sure where he want's to play. I think he will still like us with the likelihood that he play's right away and being a Big(literally) Man on Campus. He would get to be a star here as Jasson Pierre-Paul did after his transfer.

Here's what I know...

Josh Newberg

Sorry, the site was down all morning and I put some new Tank Carradine info on twitter. In case you missed it here it is:

Yesterday, noles247 broke the news that Tank Carradine was either at Alabama on thursday night for a visit, or he'd be taking the official visit this weekend.

Today I can confirm that he'll be on Bama's campus this afternoon. He was not at their game last night.

The Bama visit was a recent development, all along the word has been he'd choose from FSU or USF. It wasn't a total shock, I've heard whispers about Alabama jumping in the race for about a month, but nothing concrete -- until yesterday.

I never expected this to affect his OV to FSU next weekend, but there were rumors from other sites he'd cancel that visit to go to the Iron Bowl. That is not true.

As of now, and I don't expect this to change, he'll be in Tallahassee next Friday. He'll attend the FSU/UF game Saturday and leave sometime on Sunday.

I expect Tank to decide within two weeks of his visit to FSU. For now it looks like he'll choose between FSU/USF/Bama. Technically he has the time to schedule a 4th visit after the FSU trip, but I'm not hearing anything pertaining to a 4th visit.

This post was edited by Josh Newberg on 11/19/2010 at 1:20 PM

http://floridastate.247sports.com/Board/36/Heres-what-I-know-323903/1

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

The way you update every prospects thread, one would think every recruit is coming to USF no matter what circumstances.

I would LOVE for us to have the choice from all of the prospects that we want rather than getting the scraps from the table. I suppose you prefer to think we aren't getting any of them, so your pleasantly surprised when we are successful. I know what a great experience it was attending USF and I would hope that for any of these young players. Guess it's kind of a half empty glass or a half full one.

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

According to Josh Newberg, Tank may announce after the JUCO championship game on Sunday. USF is sending Mark Snyder and 2 DLine Coaches. I also looked at his scout profile again and they have him at 5 stars, I believe they upgraded him after Alabama offered.

http://southflorida.scout.com/a.z?s=359&p=9&c=2&cid=735494&nid=4790932&fhn=1&ssf=1&RequestedURL=http%3a%2f%2fsouthflorida.scout.com%2fa.z%3fs%3d359%26p%3d9%26c%3d2%26cid%3d735494%26nid%3d4790932%26fhn%3d1

http://twitter.com/joshnewberg

Can't think of any reason 3 coaches would fly to Kansas in the middle of a bunch of snow storms, except for good news.......

Archived