• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BENCH Bj Daniels!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

I wish the announcers and Holtz would stop thinking BJ is the second coming of Christ. The kid IS NOT a D1 qb. He is a CUSA type of qb and not one we can afford to keep using. I think Holtz has written off this year and has already started to make excuses. BJ really tries...BJ is such a hard worker...BULL SHIZZ! If he is really trying, he would be working to get better. He obviously is not, he's regressing. He is our new Pat Julmiste.. nice kid off the field, but not a D1 qb. He needs to sit, learn, watch, and get rid of the big head that he hears and believes. Maybe basketball IS his sport! >:(

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Schools want guys like BJ to come and switch positions and play DB or  receiver.

Knowing he is a talent and wanted to stay at QB we offered him a schools there.

Sometimes that works out incredibly (Grothe), at this point it hasn't. To note, I was not all that impressed by BJ last year. He had some good games, but any team with a decent defense did exactly what WVU did last night to him.

• Content Count:  18
  • Days Won:  0

BJ is a true spread QB. Holtz does not run a true spread offense.

I agree that we should bench BJ. Maybe it will wake him up and if not, switch positions or schools.

I thinks Holtz should look hard at Landi

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

Skip would be doing BJ a favor by replacing him; I'm serious.  If BJ doesn't get a chance to redeem himself at another position/school, he will dig a deeper hole and his name will become infamous here for the wrong reasons.

This has already happened!!! Pull him now!!!

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

I wish the announcers and Holtz would stop thinking BJ is the second coming of Christ. The kid IS NOT a D1 qb. He is a CUSA type of qb and not one we can afford to keep using. I think Holtz has written off this year and has already started to make excuses. BJ really tries...BJ is such a hard worker...BULL SHIZZ! If he is really trying, he would be working to get better. He obviously is not, he's regressing. He is our new Pat Julmiste.. nice kid off the field, but not a D1 qb. He needs to sit, learn, watch, and get rid of the big head that he hears and believes. Maybe basketball IS his sport! >:(

bj is a basketball player!!!

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

He just threw the same interception on a forced throw on the run as he did against Florida around the same time going into the half.  BENCH HIM!!!!!!!

While the end result was on him you have to fault the coaches for putting him in that position. Once we did not get good field position after the punt the clock should have been run out.

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

is back up better

does back up have chance to be qb of future

if yes to both bench bj

if not let bj stay

bj needs to switch to wr if he is not qb at usf

The announcer said it.  BJ missed (did not throw) to another wide open receiver.  I turned the TV off and I'm going to bed.  I'm not loosing sleep for this trash.  Work calls early in the morning.

concentrate on work

• Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

is back up better

does back up have chance to be qb of future

if yes to both bench bj

if not let bj stay

I'd answer no to each question. I think Weatherford is the QB of the future here. Maybe switch BJ to WR next season after he could have a full offseason to prepare for it. I personally think BJ could be a very good WR ie Randel El. But I think BJ is the QB this year; Eveld sure as hell isn't the answer Weatherford at this point in his SR year has 1 more TD, 2 less INTs, 700 less yards on half the passes that Eveld had all year last season. Oh and his completion percentage is 66.3% compared to Eveld's 54.9% last season.

Those calling for a "better QB" there just isn't one on this roster... yet.

Archived