• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BENCH Bj Daniels!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

Dumbest post ever.

As a USF fan, I hope you don't eat those words by the end of this game.

Who would you like back at qb?

Put Gunsby(sp?) in!!

Can he do worst than BJ?

Gunsby hasn't seen the field this season. You really think putting him in a game, that is still winnable, on the road, on a Thursday night, against a pretty **** good team, is a good idea?

Really?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  2

Why were they running that type of play when they know they have a struggling QB and they were only a score down with less than a minute left on their own 14.  If they were outside the 35 I would get it.  Now its game over.

• Content Count:  444

Dumbest post ever.

As a USF fan, I hope you don't eat those words by the end of this game.

Who would you like back at qb?

Put Gunsby(sp?) in!!

Can he do worst than BJ?

Gunsby got beat out by a true freshman walk on and is currently our third string qb

I'm not sure that is true.  I tend to beleive Eveld is only second string in order to redshirt Gunsby because he shows more potential and promise for the future.  I have trouble beleiving that an unrecruited walk-on is outperforming a 3(or 4) star recruit.

Problem is, USF CAN NOT AFFORD THE LUXURY OF A REDSHIRT AT THE QB POSITION THIS YEAR.  If we don't see Gunsby this year, that is Skip's open admission that this season is a sacrifice.

After BJs performance against Cuse, from where I'm sitting(Broyhill), coaches should have prepared Gunsby to be ready to see gametime this week.

• Content Count:  551
  • Days Won:  1

The announcer said it.  BJ missed (did not throw) to another wide open receiver.  I turned the TV off and I'm going to bed.  I'm not loosing sleep for this trash.  Work calls early in the morning.

• Content Count:  6,574

I turned the TV off and I'm going to bed.  I'm not loosing sleep for this trash.  Work calls early in the morning.

This will be the attitude of a lot of fans before long.  No touchdowns in 7 quarters of football.  My son said it well.  No disappointment in a mid season slump, you have to have wins to begin on a losing streak.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Eveld looked pretty good in earlier reps he got. God knows he couldn't be worse than BJ is right now. I think you move BJ into a wildcat role and let Eveld try to pass the ball and get a 3rd down completed. AND QUIT CALLING TWO SCREEN PASSES EVERY FOUR PLAYS

• Content Count:  6,574

Eveld looked pretty good in earlier reps he got. God knows he couldn't be worse than BJ is right now. I think you move BJ into a wildcat role and let Eveld try to pass the ball and get a 3rd down completed. AND QUIT CALLING TWO SCREEN PASSES EVERY FOUR PLAYS

Makes sense here.

• Content Count:  444

Skip would be doing BJ a favor by replacing him; I'm serious.  If BJ doesn't get a chance to redeem himself at another position/school, he will dig a deeper hole and his name will become infamous here for the wrong reasons.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,592
  • Days Won:  29

It can not hurt ... 2 games and NO TD's !

2 things bad can happen, an INT or no TD.

Make a change and if no better, bring BJ back for the 2nd half.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  7,693

Skip would be doing BJ a favor by replacing him; I'm serious.  If BJ doesn't get a chance to redeem himself at another position/school, he will dig a deeper hole and his name will become infamous here for the wrong reasons.

+1

But I think its too late for that... he already has a bad name... the Hooters waitress last night that, is not even a Bulls fan, said to me last night... "Is BJ starting tonight, he sucks".

His rep has already been eroded and he is now officially the plaque.

Archived