• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF verbal Ty Turner

Mama_Bull

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

Hmmm....Not sure how much I'm in love with this signing...It seems like we are the only program that isn't a doormat that offered...I understand the need for this type of player, but he seems pretty mediocre, except for maybe his GPA. Hell, at least we know he'll qualify.

• Content Count:  143

Dudes a 6-2"/ 250 pound FB when its all said and done.  Likely another highly UNDERATED player with over the top grades.  My feel that if he was recruited as a FB only he rates a a very solid 3 star, which when USF reeval are all said and done, almost all of them are threes.  Scout is clueless in their recruiting and it's only getting worse.  This same kid , if he's a UF or FSU "find" would be a four star when it's all said and done early Jan. 

So far we'll likely sign all of them and the message is clear, "If you want your player to stay home you better get your head out of your rear cause Skip will not blink when you want to stretch him out versus other schools."  Another brilliant sign, hitting smarts, talent and clear a being bright, this class is BIG.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Why on earth do we have 15 commits and 0 from hillsborough or pinellas

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,629
  • Days Won:  424

Sandbagging?

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Dudes a 6-2"/ 250 pound FB when its all said and done.  Likely another highly UNDERATED player with over the top grades.  My feel that if he was recruited as a FB only he rates a a very solid 3 star, which when USF reeval are all said and done, almost all of them are threes.  Scout is clueless in their recruiting and it's only getting worse.  This same kid , if he's a UF or FSU "find" would be a four star when it's all said and done early Jan. 

So far we'll likely sign all of them and the message is clear, "If you want your player to stay home you better get your head out of your rear cause Skip will not blink when you want to stretch him out versus other schools."  Another brilliant sign, hitting smarts, talent and clear a being bright, this class is BIG.

What?

• Content Count:  1,477

because kids who grew up here in the bay area are sick of it and they want out

• Content Count:  21,335
  • Days Won:  10

Because the kids that are local want their parents to have to travel a long way to see them play, I think that is what Bullshtr meant to say.

Holtz has not developed the local relationships, so he is spreading out and I don't blame him.  When our program becomes much better he will have a better chance at grabbing some of the local kids with lots of stars.

• Content Count:  5,241

You can't build a fence around the county in a year.

This guy is just a body between the defense and whoever has the ball, if he can block em, then good for him.

• Content Count:  1,757

So we live in the recruiting hotbed of the nation, but we are opening a pipeline of two star georgia players. Awesome. I totally agree with pulling in some kids from out of state, especially on the O Line, but this is not good.

Archived