• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Excellent "Jim Leavitt" disciplined game today...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

We should fire CSH. Never mind that we were playing in an extremely hostile environment. The swamp was the loudest place I've ever seen a game, been to clemson, several games in DCS and the old OB. Even a national title game in the superdome. They all pale in comparison to the swamp. BTW I'll take a BE title over a win against UF anyday.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

+1

• Content Count:  554
  • Days Won:  0

We should fire CSH. Never mind that we were playing in an extremely hostile environment. The swamp was the loudest place I've ever seen a game, been to clemson, several games in DCS and the old OB. Even a national title game in the superdome. They all pale in comparison to the swamp. BTW I'll take a BE title over a win against UF anyday.

The loudest place that I have been is Knoxville (98 UF v UT), followed closely by the Orange Bowl (2000 UM v FSU).  I have been to UF multiple times, and it is far louder than RJ, but it isn't that loud in the grand scheme of things.

Edit - I would rather have a BE title as well.

• Content Count:  52
  • Days Won:  0

the personal foul call was horrible, even the announces said it was ticky tack

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741

The ref was right there watching the play he didn't appear to blow the play dead. Then calls a dead ball foul.

• Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Yeah that personal foul call was key and wrong. I am just glad there not a lot of ref interference. They did call some borderline calls on the Gators. They also didn't call some they should have against the Gators. But the real blatant ones they mostly got correct, like that block in the back on that first Demps run.

I have been to some concerts in the early 80s that were make my ears bleed loud, esp. Van Halen. But game wise, only been to The GA Dome, the old Tampa Stadium and the Citrus Bowl. Not known for their environment. Old version of EA Sport's NCAA game had a db meter. That was pretty cool.

This was an expected loss. Beating Florida will come. We are no Marshall. They are no WVU. We need to get a Big East title first.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

To clarify, are you saying "in general" on the swamp, or today it was one of the loudest you have seen? I thought it was very tame today.

Their fanbase does have some understanding of things. They were nearly dead silent during one commercial break, and as soon as we got on the ball, it was like you ****** a switch on the get loud box.

so, when one fl icks something in the past tense, like they "fl ic k ed" it gets censored?

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Flicking free environment here

• Content Count:  2,213

Penalties had no impact on the outcome of this game.

It hinged on talent and talent alone.

Their secondary was filthy, Demps is one of the fastest football players of all time and Brantley, when given time, is a gifted thrower.

Archived