• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Excellent "Jim Leavitt" disciplined game today...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  266
  • Days Won:  1

Fantastic, I'm so glad we don't have to worry about penalties and turnovers anymore.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

I think we only had one personal foul the CJL team would have had atleast 3 I bet in this game.  :D

Most of the fouls were false starts, lucky for us nobody else we play will get close to as loud as the swamp.

• Content Count:  554
  • Days Won:  0

I think we only had one personal foul the CJL team would have had atleast 3 I bet in this game.  :D

Most of the fouls were false starts, lucky for us nobody else we play will get close to as loud as the swamp.

It's not only personal fouls...the Bulls had plenty of unforced turnovers.

• Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Yeah, no stress playing in the swamp. Most of the penalties were offsides and false starts. Normal for the environment. A Leavitt team would have personal fouls, illegal formations, illegal shifts, clipping, etc etc etc

Yeah, no stress playing in the swamp. Most of the penalties were offsides and false starts. Normal for the environment. A Leavitt team would have personal fouls, illegal formations, illegal shifts, clipping, etc etc etc

They did alright at Doak Cambell...

Every dog has his day.  BTW, they had 8 penalties for 93 yards against FSU. More then FSU had.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

We had almost double the penalty yards at Doak last year.......

As I stated in another thread, I've been drinking all day and I am not making myself clear.  When you punch a team in the mouth like we did against FSU last year, the penalties really don't matter.

As I stated in another thread, I've been drinking all day and I am not making myself clear.  When you punch a team in the mouth like we did against FSU last year, the penalties really don't matter.

Oh ok. It wasn't penalties it was turn overs that killed USF today.

Archived