• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I just don't get it...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Hey Bouncer lighten up...I was just asking a question and was looking at it to gain a point of understanding. Instead you make it personal. Your a USF fan and a Gator fan. I get it and I understand your explanation. Here is hoping the Bulls beat the CRAP out the stinking low life Gators. Now you got my point of view.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sunburned

I'm sure, but there are true fans of other schools that aren't students of that university.

"

I consider myself a "true" Bulls fan despite never having been a USF student.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

George Washington and Benedict Arnold.  One's a traitor and one's a patriot.  Which is which depends which uniform your team is wearing, the red coats or the blue.

Root for whomever your heart tells you to.

That said, I graduated from USF and FSU.  There was no mixed emotion last September 6th.  I will always choose the Green and Gold.

• Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

There's no rule that says you can't wear both colors, and just hope for a good, clean, competitive, safe game.

• Content Count:  1,633

There's no rule that says you can't wear both colors, and just hope for a good, clean, competitive, safe game.

Curses!

You MUST choose, unless you want to be labeled as a bandwagon fan, someone who is not a "true" fan or even compared to Benedict Arnold.

Its green and gold, or its death!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

No offense but do you realize how wimpy that sounds ....  :D

• Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

How any USF Student or Alum could root for anything but a USF win vs the Gators baffles me. As many of you know I grew up a UM fan, was a season ticket holder for 8 years, went to the 2002 National Title game that was stolen from them by the refs. I started school at USF in 2003 and during my first few years cheered for both teams. HOWEVER WHEN USF and UM PLAYED in 2005 I ROOTED FOR USF. You are a part of this university show some ******* pride.

Bouncer just wants it both ways. If one team is getting blown out he can just change clothes and call himself a fan of the other team. I dont even see the point of a person like bouncer watching the game. I guess its nice to not care what happens. Enjoy your drinks bouncer.

Will Bouncer be wearing Jorts?

• Content Count:  1,633

How any USF Student or Alum could root for anything but a USF win vs the Gators baffles me. As many of you know I grew up a UM fan, was a season ticket holder for 8 years, went to the 2002 National Title game that was stolen from them by the refs. I started school at USF in 2003 and during my first few years cheered for both teams. HOWEVER WHEN USF and UM PLAYED in 2005 I ROOTED FOR USF. You are a part of this university show some ******* pride.

Bouncer just wants it both ways. If one team is getting blown out he can just change clothes and call himself a fan of the other team. I dont even see the point of a person like bouncer watching the game. I guess its nice to not care what happens. Enjoy your drinks bouncer.

And with your stupidass logic, you shouldnt be a Dolphins or Marlins fan. You live in Tampa, you should support YOUR hometown teams.

You are a traitor and a disappointment in life.

• Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

And with your stupidass logic, you shouldnt be a Dolphins or Marlins fan. You live in Tampa, you should support YOUR hometown teams.

You are a traitor and a disappointment in life.

College and Pro Sports are different. I have zero attachment to the Bucs or Rays

Archived