• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sileo: USF will get rolled by 50.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Mr. Silly-o feels that USF will crumble under the presser of the swawp. I know it's a bit early for the USF-UF talk. But he touched a nerve. I hope we here this type of talk all week. I don't think we'll be going in grabbing our ankles. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Mr. Silly-o feels that USF will crumble under the presser of the swawp. I know it's a bit early for the USF-UF talk. But he touched a nerve. I hope we here this type of talk all week. I don't think we'll be going in grabbing our ankles. 

That guy is a douche...

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

28-10 UF. We're going to struggle mightily to put up points and the defense will tire out.

A key difference b/w out upset over FSU and our probable loss to UF is that while FSU is probably just as good offensively (if not better given the Gators losses) the defense of UF will not allow big plays by the arm and legs of Daniels to account for nearly all the offense like the surprised, and secondary-less, defense of FSU did.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

If he's offering that line I am taking it.

• Content Count:  720
  • Days Won:  0

28-10 UF. We're going to struggle mightily to put up points and the defense will tire out.

A key difference b/w out upset over FSU and our probable loss to UF is that while FSU is probably just as good offensively (if not better given the Gators losses) the defense of UF will not allow big plays by the arm and legs of Daniels to account for nearly all the offense like the surprised, and secondary-less, defense of FSU did.

BJ WILL get his yards in this game guys. UF and the SEC for that matter don't face extremely mobile QB's on a regular basis. It's going to take a big game from BJ, Virgin, Hawkins, Knowles, and a RB to keep it close though. I don't see Bogan, Landi, Hornes, or Lamar (unless in the slot on a mismatch with an LB) getting any separation from the UF DB's. It's going to have to be clock control and dink and dunk down the center of the field.

I could see Hopkins or Lamar break some nice yardage on a screen or two though. I just hope we find something they can't stop and ride that horse till it's dead.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

he may be right

it certainly could happen

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

That guy is a douche...

Don't confuse him with Deumig.

Sileo has been favorable to us many times and he is pretty fair when he speaks about USF.

He's just trying to get USF fans to call his show in the morning. Even he doesn't know what kind of team we'll have on the field with a brand new coaching staff.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

If things snow ball it really could get out of hand but 50 is a bit ridiculous. 

• Content Count:  558
  • Days Won:  0

What was Silly-Ohs prediction last year for the FSU game? Was he around the airwaves to make a prediction for the Auburn game....what was that prediction?

As far as the UF defense, please do some homework before educating the rest of the board with your theories on the FSU defense stopping the Bulls. They may, but considering there are 8 new starters out of 11 from their Sugar Bowl Lineup, I would say they are an unknown at this point.

See the details in my post: http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=73620.0

Archived