• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sileo: USF will get rolled by 50.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

I don't listen to the hot bag of air and why would anyone on this board listen to him when you have Mike Pepper on 1010 a USF grad and sideline reporter on the at the same time in the a.m.  Support the USF grad and not the UM hot bag of air!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,528
  • Days Won:  0

how the hell do we know what we're going to get when we haven't seen a game under the new coach? This is quite possible. Of all the times to play the Gators, I only wish it wasn't in out second game with a brand new coach.

Sileo is usually pretty high on USF for some the most part.

• Content Count:  728

That guy is a douche...

Don't confuse him with Deumig.

Sileo has been favorable to us many times and he is pretty fair when he speaks about USF.

He's just trying to get USF fans to call his show in the morning. Even he doesn't know what kind of team we'll have on the field with a brand new coaching staff.

If there is any local show thats worth listening to on 620, its Ron and Ian and the Blitz with the commish.

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

28-10 UF. We're going to struggle mightily to put up points and the defense will tire out.

A key difference b/w out upset over FSU and our probable loss to UF is that while FSU is probably just as good offensively (if not better given the Gators losses) the defense of UF will not allow big plays by the arm and legs of Daniels to account for nearly all the offense like the surprised, and secondary-less, defense of FSU did.

What was Silly-Ohs prediction last year for the FSU game? Was he around the airwaves to make a prediction for the Auburn game....what was that prediction?

As far as the UF defense, please do some homework before educating the rest of the board with your theories on the FSU defense stopping the Bulls. They may, but considering there are 8 new starters out of 11 from their Sugar Bowl Lineup, I would say they are an unknown at this point.

See the details in my post: http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=73620.0

He's a former Miami player, if we hadn't been completely destroyed by them last year, he may have given us a better chance.  :P

I hope he's wrong, but you never know.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Bull2bull check your numbers, Florida returns 6 on defense according to Phil Steele

• Content Count:  1,400

I don't listen to the hot bag of air and why would anyone on this board listen to him when you have Mike Pepper on 1010 a USF grad and sideline reporter on the at the same time in the a.m.  Support the USF grad and not the UM hot bag of air!

+111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

if you dont get 1010 am because the signal is weak in your area if you have HD radio you can listen to WQYK3 on FM radio or just listen to music instead

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

He's a former Miami player, if we hadn't been completely destroyed by them last year, he may have given us a better chance.  :P

I hope he's wrong, but you never know.

He's been very fair to us and has said many good things since Coach holtz has been hired.

I still believe that the"get rooled by 50" was just something to say to drive people to call you in. You know help abhors the Gators with a passion.

• Content Count:  1,985

That guy is a *****...

Don't confuse him with Deumig.

Sileo has been favorable to us many times and he is pretty fair when he speaks about USF.

He's just trying to get USF fans to call his show in the morning. Even he doesn't know what kind of team we'll have on the field with a brand new coaching staff.

I have never heard this bag of crap ass clown be favorable to USF.  Matter of fact, he goes out of his way to slam us.  Coming from Miami this fudge pounder has powdered his nose more than Zsa Zsa gabor... I have no respect for him, and his chest thumping on who he once was.  Has Been? Never will be...

• Content Count:  558

Bull2bull check your numbers, Florida returns 6 on defense according to Phil Steele

Please read my above mentioned post. I compared the starting lineup from the last game the Gators Played (2010 Sugar Bowl) with the starting lineup from the 2010 Gator's depth chart that was released this past Monday. As you compare the names in red and green on my chart there are only 3 players that are starting this Saturday vs Miami(OH) that were also starters in the Sugar Bowl on defense. I know a number of them also played last year and that is why they were highlighted in yellow. But seriously, how many snaps when the game is still close, do you think Dunlap came out of the game for a backup to take over (of course the SEC champ game (suspended) and look how that worked out) They will be good on D but in the 2nd game of the season, there are still a lot of unknowns for them as well.

Archived