• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anthony Chickillo

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

We would love to have him of course. i think its tough to listen to a recruit talk about the school we all love in that tone.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

We aren't really believing a quote by a Miami Herald Blog writer about a what a potential recruit said about USF, Are we??

• Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

We aren't really believing a quote by a Miami Herald Blog writer about a what a potential recruit said about USF, Are we??

it is on the internet  ;D

however, you still have to remember the kid is a miami fan, his father and grandfather both played there, why wouldn't he be a miami fan? You can't fault him for that. However, it doesn't mean you hate to hear someone say that about your school.

• Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

it is on the internet  ;D

however, you still have to remember the kid is a miami fan, his father and grandfather both played there, why wouldn't he be a miami fan? You can't fault him for that. However, it doesn't mean you hate to hear someone say that about your school.

Correction:

However, it doesn't mean you don't hate to hear someone say that about your school.

also,why can't we edit our posts again?

• Content Count:  21,309
  • Days Won:  10

WHAT THE HELL HE MEAN "SHOULDN'T HAVE LOST TO THAT USF TEAM"? Kiss our entire collective asses.

I guess they don't realize it is a team sport and they stink as a team.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I just can't believe that he even said it that way and then 3 days later he is sitting down with Patrick and Holtz in his LR. I have been following Miami's purported courtship with "chuckie" Gruden today and there are more lies and false claims coming out of the Miami media than you can believe. They are beginning to eat their dead down there over this. I have no doubt that Anthony's comments were misconstrued after a heated close game where his world began to crumble. I trust the kid, a lot more than i trust the reporting of a Miami blogger.

• Content Count:  763

This is amazing news . . . from Josh Newberg's Twitter account (http://www.twitter.com/joshnewberg).

Chickillo says of USF DL coach Kevin Patrick "stronger relationship with him then anyone in the country"

• Content Count:  763

I hope that bond is strong enough for him to make the switch and strong enough to fight the enthusiasm growing from Miami fans and recruits with Gruden looking more and more likely to be their next head coach.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,585
  • Days Won:  423

Kevin Patrick can coach this kid to the NFL.

Let's hope he does it with USF and not Miami ...

Archived