• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How many USF games will you attend this football season?

How many USF games will you attend this football season?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

My brother and I are kicking around the Louisville idea, I am going to price it out, driving and staying at a camp ground or something like that

I wanted to go to LV as well but will go in 2012 instead... if you do go hit this place up...

http://www.therealwaverlyhills.com/

LOL .... Is that the one with the "Tunnel of Death" or whatever?

That would be pretty cool, though, to go somewhere like that I've seen on TV .... I'm wondering if the St Augustine Lighthouse has started the same type tour?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

My brother and I are kicking around the Louisville idea, I am going to price it out, driving and staying at a camp ground or something like that

I wanted to go to LV as well but will go in 2012 instead... if you do go hit this place up...

http://www.therealwaverlyhills.com/

LOL .... Is that the one with the "Tunnel of Death" or whatever?

That would be pretty cool, though, to go somewhere like that I've seen on TV .... I'm wondering if the St Augustine Lighthouse has started the same type tour?

That is the one... here is the episode of ghost hunters that deals with this place... supposed to be one of the most haunted places in the world. Good place to go before or after a drunken pub crawl  ;)

• Content Count:  1,638
  • Days Won:  3

10 if you count a bowl game.

All home games plus UF and WVU.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I put 6, but I have a shot at 7, 8, or 9.

I'm missing two home games for a family vacation despite my arguing not to schedule it during football season.

After that I'll certainly make the UF trip and the Bowl Game (assuming we have one).  That's at least 6 with 7 being a bowl.

8 could be Miami, but I just don't know.  Sadly enough I'll probably only go if we have a good season.  I'm not driving to Miami to watch what Miami did to us last season.

I also have an outside shot at going to the WVU game as well.  (Probably a better chance than Miami).  If it was on a Friday or Saturday I would almost certainly go, but being on a Thursday makes it a bit more difficult.  That's a lot of vacation days to use on a football game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

I'll make 8.  I have to miss WKU at home but will hit the road for Florida, Cincy and Miami.  I'll make sure my seats are filled for the Hilltoppers.

• Content Count:  384
  • Days Won:  0

All Home games, UF Game

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

8 could be Miami, but I just don't know.  Sadly enough I'll probably only go if we have a good season.  I'm not driving to Miami to watch what Miami did to us last season.

I concur with this... if we beat UF or are running tough minus a loss to UF and another Big East team then I will go, otherwise I'm not going to drive down there and put up with their a-hole like fan base.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

I'm the only one at 13. You guys are cheapskates ...

Guess again there, o bald guru of Bulls information. I already have tickets and hotel rooms for all of the road games, no hotel for the Florida game. Unless something bad happens, Mrs. S and I will be attending the bowl game, where ever that may be. With my season tickets, that makes all 13 games this year.

On top of that, I have tickets to the South Carolina/Kentucky game on Oct. 16, in Lexington, to fill a Saturday between the West Virginia and Cincinnati games. Those tickets arrived in the mail last week.

Look Mom, no Press Pass.

Top that paper boy!  ;D

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Swamprat,

That is impressive.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

You do realize the game is on November 13th, right? It's going to be freaking cold up there. Hope you guys have a camper.

Archived