• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Advertisement on this site

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,266
  • Days Won:  0

I just got busted by it.... stupid mute button.... now the boss is pissed....

I don't understand why people have their volume on by default.  Turn it on mute always and then turn if off when you want to watch something - then the boss will never know.

Follow Ricky's lead.

I guess that AdBlock add-on with Firefox must be doing the job.  Haven't seen or heard from "her" since I installed it.  Thanks Jim for pointing me in the right direction.

You're welcome Ricky - you'll be happy b/c you never have to see an add you don't like.  AdBlock is in the "context menu" when you right click on something -- I almost never see an ad when I surf the net!

I have my volume on because I stream Pandora at work all day.

I use Chrome.  Is there an Adblock for it as well?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,266

I don't understand why people have their volume on by default.  Turn it on mute always and then turn if off when you want to watch something - then the boss will never know.

Follow Ricky's lead.

I guess that AdBlock add-on with Firefox must be doing the job.  Haven't seen or heard from "her" since I installed it.  Thanks Jim for pointing me in the right direction.

You're welcome Ricky - you'll be happy b/c you never have to see an add you don't like.  AdBlock is in the "context menu" when you right click on something -- I almost never see an ad when I surf the net!

Got it.  I'll let you know if that skank shows up again.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

WTF?? I haven't seen her for over a week ... If I figure out why, I'll pass it on.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

It's gotten me at home but I have no speakers at work so that's not a big deal.  I don't care about ads as long as they don't have malware.

Thanks again for all you do Brad.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I listen to talk radio at work so no one can tell the difference between the two... no worries.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

She only used to pop up on the main page, but now she is popping up through out other pages as well....i want to break her.

I just opened up TBP and she appeared.  Came into this thread, she appeared again.  Went to post this reply about her popping up twice, and guess what, she appeared again.  Three times in a day.

I know we can switch browsers and add things, but when we are using our work laptops, they frown on adding things at our leisure to company owned equipment.

It is getting insane.  Lets ask everyone for a donation quickly so we can get rid of the ads.

• Content Count:  3,749

Follow Ricky's lead.

Yes there is an Adblock program for Chrome, although i don't think it works as well as FireFox's or i just didn't set it up right.

• Content Count:  3,749

I've been using AB+ for a long time and never seen this "dreaded" ad before on here and im on a lot. It should solve your problem plus it blocks annoying ads on pretty much all sites. If you right click on an image you can even ad that to the filter and block it.

• Content Count:  2,558

I have been getting hit aLL day

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Content Count:  7,008
  • Days Won:  12

make it die

Archived