• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Series with UF

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I wouldn't want it just yet. The last thing we need is Orange and Blue flooding the stadium.

I agree... a lot of our fan base needs to give up the Gayturd habit... if the Gayturds come to town it will be like a home game for them.

When Miami came into town it was embarrassing how much of our fan base mutated into Canes fans.

There are uf "fans" that wear their **** to games now.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I wouldn't want it just yet. The last thing we need is Orange and Blue flooding the stadium.

I agree... a lot of our fan base needs to give up the Gayturd habit... if the Gayturds come to town it will be like a home game for them.

When Miami came into town it was embarrassing how much of our fan base mutated into Canes fans.

Don't remind me... this year I'm going to start messing with them. Enough is Enough...

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Or Fan Fest...

• Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

I say that if we beat them we cancel our 2nd game up there and say "if you want revenge then you can bring your stingy asses down to Tampa and play the 2nd game here.  Otherwise be content that we beat you and you haven't beaten us."

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

usf is going to get beat rather easily

uf isnt ocming to tampa soon

• Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

It is captain negative, thanks for the positive note on USF.  I can't believe you call yourself a fan.  Why the hell are you on here.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I say that if we beat them we cancel our 2nd game up there and say "if you want revenge then you can bring your stingy asses down to Tampa and play the 2nd game here.  Otherwise be content that we beat you and you haven't beaten us."

If we beat them this year, they will be the ones canceling out of the 2015 game. 

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

If we were to beat them this year, it would be a long time before they played us again. Ask Miami fans about that...

• Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

Playing USF is a lose-lose for UF. 

In their minds we aren't in the same league and we should be happy they are paying us to beat us.  If we happened to beat them (I'm praying and I'll be in the stands yelling but not holding my breath) it would be devastating to UF's nation image and recruiting.  Beating them would basically kill any and all return games.

• Content Count:  99
  • Days Won:  0

Playing USF is a lose-lose for UF. 

In their minds we aren't in the same league and we should be happy they are paying us to beat us.  If we happened to beat them (I'm praying and I'll be in the stands yelling but not holding my breath) it would be devastating to UF's nation image and recruiting.  Beating them would basically kill any and all return games.

Sounds a lot like the arguments people give as to why we shouldn't play UCF. I'm not one of those people by the way.

I really hope the same people that don't want to play UCF aren't arguing the UF, FSU, and UM should play us home and homes.

Archived