• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any word on if anyone was awarded USF/UF Tickets yet?

Oh well.... looks like I'll be buying on Stub Hub or from a scalper:

James:

Thank you for submitting your request for the USF vs. Florida game by the priority deadline of July 1st. Due to a great response and demand for tickets to this game, the USF Athletics priority point system was used to determine which accounts met the requirements to receive tickets. This email stands as a notification that your account ranked below the priority point cutoff and you will not receive USF vs. Florida tickets. Please note that your credit card will not be charged because your request was not fulfilled.

We apologize that we are not able to fulfill your request for the USF vs. Florida game, but we look forward to seeing you at Raymond James Stadium during the upcoming season.

Thanks and Go Bulls!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Got my tix!!!!

YAHOO!!!!!

Hope we can organize a Bullspen tailgate for all of us going to the game!

• Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

Got my tix!!!!

YAHOO!!!!!

Hope we can organize a Bullspen tailgate for all of us going to the game!

lets organize bullspen party bus

• Content Count:  335

Got mine and can't wait.    Go Bulls

• Content Count:  158

No Tix for me :( But kinda expected it. I will have to buy from elsewhere, just better be in the USF Section - can someone please tell me what sections the USF section is??

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

Got our two as well.

Wow. Hard to believe that they got so few requests that they got down to #4,000.  Hate to think that there are that many Bulls season ticket holders that are also Gator season ticket holders.  I know of a couple. 

When you look at the number of people that made the trip to the FSU game, I'm not sure what it says about the upcoming UF game.  It is closer by a couple of hours.  Were there that many non season ticket holders that wanted, and were able, to get FSU tix?

• Content Count:  1,829

No dice! Well I have some hook ups here in Gainesville so I know I will get in, I will try and help any Bulls fan that wants to get in to and not get ripped off. Remember if you buy on the campus side of University Ave they can only charge face, on the other side they can charge as much as they want. I will keep the board updated and will let everyone know of tix I find. Good luck. That goes for me too.

• Content Count:  1,829

Got our two as well.

Wow. Hard to believe that they got so few requests that they got down to #4,000.  Hate to think that there are that many Bulls season ticket holders that are also Gator season ticket holders.  I know of a couple. 

When you look at the number of people that made the trip to the FSU game, I'm not sure what it says about the upcoming UF game.  It is closer by a couple of hours.  Were there that many non season ticket holders that wanted, and were able, to get FSU tix?

FSU never hardly ever sells out sometimes it is half empty they were able to dump tickets. UF is always a sell out I mean come on they get 80,000 paying customers for a spring game!

• Content Count:  1,991

Got our two as well.

Ricky yours bulls club rank is 4000 or u have 4000pts?

Archived