• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any word on if anyone was awarded USF/UF Tickets yet?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  720
  • Days Won:  0

My bank account was debited $105 the same day that I requested tickets. Mike informed me that I was #4210 in priority points so that may put me right on the edge of getting them or not.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Notifications will be going out by E-MAIL today. I totally spaced on the e-mail required for requesting. DUH, the anticipation is killing me, it will be horrible when I get the "Thanks for trying out for varsity, have a safe trip home" e-mail. We'll see.

• Content Count:  158

My bank account was debited $105 the same day that I requested tickets. Mike informed me that I was #4210 in priority points so that may put me right on the edge of getting them or not.

That's odd...don't think they were supposed to be debited the same day you request.....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

That's odd...don't think they were supposed to be debited the same day you request.....

Sometimes if you use your checking debit card it will "hold" the money.... usually for 5 days... then it lets it go back into your available balance.

To put everyone's anticipation a little lower - or higher (depending which way you look at it)...I JUST NOW Called USF Athletics and simply asked when the email was going out, and they said "This Evening, and the email has not gone out yet."

As long as he was not BSing me - we won't know until this evening.

To put everyone's anticipation a little lower - or higher (depending which way you look at it)...I JUST NOW Called USF Athletics and simply asked when the email was going out, and they said "This Evening, and the email has not gone out yet."

Thanks for the update. I wonder if they are sending an e-mail to everyone whether you got tickets or not?

• Content Count:  4,738

its been so ******* long that i dont even remember if i requested or not.  i hope i did

Thanks for the update. I wonder if they are sending an e-mail to everyone whether you got tickets or not?

yeah I probably should have asked that. I guess i'm assuming they will, but who knows.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

yeah I probably should have asked that. I guess i'm assuming they will, but who knows.

They will be sending out an e-mail to those who recieve them and to those will not be receiving them.

Probably waiting until 5:00 to hit the "send all" button.  ;D

Archived