• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any word on if anyone was awarded USF/UF Tickets yet?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

Is it really so hard to look down two threads from the top?

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=72353.0

Is this REALLY necessary? I'm not going to open every thread and determine whether or not it addresses the exact question that I have - I have a little more to do with my time than that. If you're talking about the USF alotment thread - I didn't realize it was regarding USF/UF tix b/c I don't have time to scroll through pages and pages of msgs. Apparently there were others who were unaware of the answer as well, since this thread got a few reads and replies...thank you for your oh so intense and suspenseful response to this thread - it was a major contribution and I don't think it could have survived without your reply......... ::)

not 100% but I am sensing sarcasm :D

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,717
  • Days Won:  109

When are you guys going to accuse her of being a UCF troll or a Rutgers transfer student?  Ease up a bit.  We're supposed to all be USF fans - OK except for Smazza.

• Content Count:  2,511

I read through that other thread, and to quote the two guys from the "comb the desert" scene in Spaceballs,

"We ain't found sh!t!"

• Content Count:  693

Just checked my account and the request period is over because nothing showed up, so i'm guessing we will be hearing within the next week whether our credit cards get charged or not.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Just checked my account and the request period is over because nothing showed up, so i'm guessing we will be hearing within the next week whether our credit cards get charged or not.

July 15 was the date that was mentioned in the e-mail when notifications would go out.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

We will know if we get uf tickets in no longer than 4 days. With possible conference expansion, and the anticipation involved with uf tickets, not to mention The World Cup. This has seemed to be one of the shortest off seasons ever.

Are we all holding our collective breaths waiting to find out if we're one of the lucky ones?

I'm fairly sure I won't be on the list - but then I didn't think I'd get UCF tickets last year and did.  Of course, there is a WORLD of difference between the two -- and demand should surely reflect that.

Still... I hope we all get to find out sooner rather than later.

• Content Count:  412

Are we all holding our collective breaths waiting to find out if we're one of the lucky ones?

I'm fairly sure I won't be on the list ... Still... I hope we all get to find out sooner rather than later.

+1

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I'm fairly sure I won't be on the list ... Still... I hope we all get to find out sooner rather than later.

+1

+2

• Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

+1

+2

Archived