• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any word on if anyone was awarded USF/UF Tickets yet?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  158
  • Days Won:  0

Just curious if anyone received any information on USF v. UF tickets yet? They said July I believe, so i'm sure we will hear soon! Although I have no doubt that I most definitely did not get tix, i'd just like to know soon so that I can start to look for them. Football season is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

The school decided against using the priority points system for the distribution of tickets (not a bad move in my opinion). Instead, they are initially giving out tickets to the 1,000 highest donors over the previous three seasons. Then, the remaining 5,000 tickets will be passed out to USF alumni based on how good looking an individual's facebook profile picture is. Basically, USF marketing came up with a plan that would dramatically increase 2011 fall applications (generating more money for the school) based on the quality of "on-air" camera time when a camera man peruses the crowd looking for "hot" USF supporters. They figured implementing this policy for the UF game will make for a great beta test considering the inherent interest the game will draw to the general population in Florida. Shoot me a link to your facebook profile and I'll see if you're going to be one of the fortunate 5,000 that will be able to join me in the stands.

• Content Count:  2,461

The school decided against using the priority points system for the distribution of tickets (not a bad move in my opinion). Instead, they are initially giving out tickets to the 1,000 highest donors over the previous three seasons. Then, the remaining 5,000 tickets will be passed out to USF alumni based on how good looking an individual's facebook profile picture is. Basically, USF marketing came up with a plan that would dramatically increase 2011 fall applications (generating more money for the school) based on the quality of "on-air" camera time when a camera man peruses the crowd looking for "hot" USF supporters. They figured implementing this policy for the UF game will make for a great beta test considering the inherent interest the game will draw to the general population in Florida. Shoot me a link to your facebook profile and I'll see if you're going to be one of the fortunate 5,000 that will be able to join me in the stands.

Well this is good news... I'm a shoo-in.

• Content Count:  12,472
  • Days Won:  25

If they're looking for "HOT", I'm screwed! Unless of course they're looking at 1:00pm September games, I'm pretty hot then.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

If they're looking for "HOT", I'm screwed! Unless of course they're looking at 1:00pm September games, I'm pretty hot then.

Exactly how I feel.

Is it really so hard to look down two threads from the top?

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=72353.0

Is this REALLY necessary? I'm not going to open every thread and determine whether or not it addresses the exact question that I have - I have a little more to do with my time than that. If you're talking about the USF alotment thread - I didn't realize it was regarding USF/UF tix b/c I don't have time to scroll through pages and pages of msgs. Apparently there were others who were unaware of the answer as well, since this thread got a few reads and replies...thank you for your oh so intense and suspenseful response to this thread - it was a major contribution and I don't think it could have survived without your reply......... ::)

Is it really so hard to look down two threads from the top?

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=72353.0

BESIDES, I could care less what the allotment is - I already am aware of that. My thread was simply asking if Anyone heard that they were rewarded tickets yet...if you didn't have an answer to the question, no reply necessary. K? Thanks.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Sweet... A USF chick with a little bit of attitude... Will she answer my question though from my initial reply?

Yes I have a Facebook and i'd be delighted if that was the route they were going in determining who was getting tickets!!! :)

Archived