• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ALERT UF ticket info. Just found this on gousfbulls.com

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Just reserved my two tickets. 

But I think there will be a challenge getting tix.  FSU fans don't like to go to UF because UF fans are nasty to them, and vice versa.  And in recent years FSU hasn't been that good so travel has been down and UF fans don't view it as a big game.  That is why there are tix available.

This is one of our biggest games to date, or at least one of the most exciting.  Big program, state program, 2 hours away, should be crazy.

If we bring 17k fans to this one like the FSU game, tickets will go for a premium and be hard to get.  That is all I am saying. 

My prediction now is that this message board will be lit up come Sept 12th on how many people could not get in. or afford to get in.  Just a hunch.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

Last time I asked there were only about 60 Iron Bulls, the $10,000 donation level.  They get 4 tickets.  But if you aren't in the Top 1200 you probably have no chance of getting them through USF.  We made a pretty substantial donation to the Facilities Fund last year to get up into the top 500 in Priority Points, but it still only gets us the 2 tickets.  We were going to make a similar donation this July.  But if I can't score 2 extra tickets, there isn't much incentive to do it.  I could spend that money on getting seats at the UF game through Stub Hub or the such.

We have Gator friends who have friends that are Bull Gators (I believe their highest level of donors) who can get us tickets if we need them.  But FSIL TBBull717 bought some yesterday through the UF site so we will be covered in any case.  Would just rather have everyone sitting in the Bulls Section. 

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

reserved mine, I haven't donated yet to athletics so I'm gonna have to start kissin up to some people I know with tickets

• Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

I got my three thru the UF ticket system yesterday (my sister-in-law is an UF alum). Woohoo.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Does anyone know the total of tickets availabable to donors/season ticket holders? With us getting 6K, and 1K going to students, the band 600, what/who else would get 1.4K? Per Greg's blog way back when he stated that we get the 6K but that 3K will be available to donors/ticket holders. Just trying to give myself a little hope, or guage how much I have to up the anti as far as priority points are concerned.

• Content Count:  486

So are people getting email yet?  Nothing yet here.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

So are people getting email yet?  Nothing yet here.

Yeah, got mine early this morning-already reserved two tickets; there was a tricky part to it though; you have to check the box labeled as "USF Away Games"-....sucks were limited to two, I was hoping for 4

* Ticket allocation and seating will be done by priority points for all requests received by July 1, 2010 (accounts will be notified by July 15, 2010 regarding the status of their ticket request).

* USF has a limited amount of tickets for this game.  Submitting a request for USF vs. Florida is not a guarantee of receiving tickets.  Your credit card will not be charged if you do not receive tickets.

* Tickets are $48 each including a $3 Ticketmaster charge. If you receive tickets, your credit card will be charged shortly after July 1, 2010.

* An $8 shipping and handling charge will be applied to orders that are selected to receive tickets.  Tickets will be shipped out approximately 2 weeks prior to the game.

* Once your request is submitted on-line, all tickets received are non-refundable (if selected).

• Content Count:  486

I didn't get email for Spring game, or the scrimmage for season ticket holders now not getting this one.  I emailed USF about this and the reply was "Thanks for the e-mail. I am not sure why you did not receive the e-mail from us regarding the scrimmage. Might it have gone to a junk e-mail folder?"  Junk mail was first place I checked.  I just want them to fix the problem so I can start getting emails.  I have had season tickets since day one, my account is current and all info is correct so not sure what the problem is?   ::)

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Got my email at 9:02 AM.

I think they are being sent out in priority order, too.  ;D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

HAd I known USF was going to do it this way I would have made 2 accts and given half my donation in each acct with the other being in like my son's name or something. 2 tickets is awfully tough when you have 8 season tix

Archived