• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ALERT UF ticket info. Just found this on gousfbulls.com

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

hope you have a ton of priority points. The 4,000 tickets we get will go fast. 1,000 for the students plus the band and athletics.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

hope you have a ton of priority points. The 4,000 tickets we get will go fast. 1,000 for the students plus the band and athletics.

I've heard 6,000 total 2k to students and such, so 4K left for season ticket holders. The key to the equation is how many iron bulls or higher are there?

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,633

Wow - we have to wait 2 months to find out?

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i have already accepted that im going to be paying about 150+ for a ticket

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

I've heard 6,000 total 2k to students and such, so 4K left for season ticket holders. The key to the equation is how many iron bulls or higher are there?

donors first, then season ticket holders

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741

donors first, then season ticket holders

Your right, I meant non student/band/family members type tickets, then the balance for the rest of us that don't fall within those groups. I wonder if they'll say how many tickets out of the 6K are going to be available to donors/season ticket holders.

• Content Count:  763
  • Days Won:  0

i have already accepted that im going to be paying about 150+ for a ticket

Just searched Craigslist and found the following. Not a lot of details

May 12 - Florida Gators vs South Florida Football tickets -  $75 (The Swamp)

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hdo/tix/1738200906.html

Another one but you would need to portray that you are a Gator more than likely.

Florida Gators vs South Florida Tickets - $75 (Gainesville)

http://gainesville.craigslist.org/tix/1737475785.html

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Why are we bringing our band?  Don't get me wrong, they are great and everything, but it's not like they will be heard in The Swamp.  I could barely hear them at Auburn when they were only 2 sections away.  Plus, they played during the times that Auburn's band was marching around the stadium or other innapropriate times, which made us look bush league.

I was all for them at FSU since we had a butt load of tickets for that, but there are so few tickets for this game and so many people want to go.

Just reserved my tickets -- but I don't expect to get any through USF. Major donors are not limited to 2 tickets each, so we know there will be less than 2000 people getting tickets since some can order 4 each.

My Gator friends have said getting tickets in Gainesville on the day of the game should not be a problem. There are always tickets available on Gameday - even the FSU games (which would be as big or bigger than USF in terms of visiting fan demand).

Archived