• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ALERT UF ticket info. Just found this on gousfbulls.com

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Not to get ahead of myself but what do people think we will bring in attendance to the UM game on 11/27? I would imagine there will be no limit to what we could bring.....I know we already played there once in 05' but we were coming off a tough season in 04' and we didn't have Grothe yet.

I noticed on Stub Hub you can get 4 seats in the 4th row of the endzone for $42....doesn't seem all that bad.

http://www.stubhub.com/miami-hurricanes-football-tickets/miami-vs-south-florida-11-27-2010-934039/

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

There should be no trouble getting tickets to the Miami game.

Tough to say how many fans will make the trip with it being Thanksgiving weekend.

• Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

USF fans are lucky.

$48 for a ticket? That's robbery.

USF fans have it lucky, compared to FSU fans this season:

Oklahoma game: $82

Miami  game: $70

So a USF fan buying tix the day of the game in the parking, $60-$80 is considered a steal in my book.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

I noticed on Stub Hub you can get 4 seats in the 4th row of the endzone for $42....doesn't seem all that bad.

Miami is one game I think you want to make sure you get your tickets from USF.  They have very rough crowds in the end zones (at least they used to).

As far as how many we bring... unfortunately that is tied directly to how well we are playing.  If USF looses 3-4 games then I think it could be in the 4-5k range.  If we are undefeated it is probably 4x that!

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

UF v USF tix on Stub Hub are going for $109 to $500 currently.

• Content Count:  2,511

The problem with Stub Hub is that you are at the whim of the person selling the tickets.  Sometimes some noob seller puts tickets up for sale and will decide not to sell them because they realize they could get more money elsewhere.  Noob sellers could care less if Stub Hub bans them.  I had issues with this in the past, but luckily Stub Hub resolved the issue.  However, that was for a concert where ticket were readily available.  This game might be a different story.

The problem with Stub Hub is that you are at the whim of the person selling the tickets.  Sometimes some noob seller puts tickets up for sale and will decide not to sell them because they realize they could get more money elsewhere.  Noob sellers could care less if Stub Hub bans them.   I had issues with this in the past, but luckily Stub Hub resolved the issue.  However, that was for a concert where ticket were readily available.  This game might be a different story.

That may be true, but at least you can get your money back from Stub Hub.

• Content Count:  809

The problem with Stub Hub is that you are at the whim of the person selling the tickets.  Sometimes some noob seller puts tickets up for sale and will decide not to sell them because they realize they could get more money elsewhere.  Noob sellers could care less if Stub Hub bans them.   I had issues with this in the past, but luckily Stub Hub resolved the issue.  However, that was for a concert where ticket were readily available.  This game might be a different story.

I actually had a situation with Stubhub last season for the UF-FSU game, but I was the seller. I had 4 tickets up for sale for the game, and stubhub sold them, but ran into issues. They were sold the wednesday night BEFORE Thanksgiving. So, they couldn't go out wednesday night, they couldn't go out thursday at all, and they couldn't go out friday, since the game was Saturday. So, because of stubhub's screw up (by not taking down my listing) I got penalized $60, since had to find the customer 4 more "similar tickets" and $60 was the difference I guess that stubhub found for them.

I got stuck with the 4 tickets, and had to scramble to sell em on craigslist, which was a nightmare, cause I was getting emails, texts, and calls all day on thanksgiving while I was with my family. I eventually sold all 4, but for $60 less than what I had sold em on stubhub for. Stubhub sold em for $180 a piece, and I ended up selling em on craigslist for $120 a piece (which was double face value of the tickets). I was able to get the $180 on stubhub for that game, not just because it was a big rivalry game, but it was also Tebow's last home game.

So moral of the story, if you PAY for tickets on stubhub, then you're gonna get tickets, regardless if the seller backs out

Archived