• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

VILLANOVA @ G'TOWN THREAD

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  99
  • Days Won:  0

Now that we got GTown outta the way and still have to play Nova,  who do we want to win the GTown/Nova game??  What would help us out better to get into the tourney? (Assuming we continue to play well)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,473
  • Days Won:  13

Gtown winning would make our win vs them look better.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,603
  • Days Won:  424

Now that we got GTown outta the way and still have to play Nova,  who do we want to win the GTown/Nova game??  What would help us out better to get into the tourney? (Assuming we continue to play well)

Nova .... As unbelievable as it sounds, we are playing for byes in the BET and G'town is our competition.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,473
  • Days Won:  13

Nova .... As unbelievable as it sounds, we are playing for byes in the BET and G'town is our competition.

actually that makes sence..... wow

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

do we really want a bye though? an extra win in the BE tourney could do wonders and I think that would be easier if we played in the early round against a higher seed instead of a later round against a lower seed.

• Content Count:  2,407
  • Days Won:  5

Its a tough call both points are valid.  I'll take G'town over NOVA

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,603
  • Days Won:  424

do we really want a bye though? an extra win in the BE tourney could do wonders and I think that would be easier if we played in the early round against a higher seed instead of a later round against a lower seed.

I actually thought about that angle, too ..... and the fact there are ANY angles about this is ******* mind boggling.

• Content Count:  4,501

I actually thought about that angle, too ..... and the fact there are ANY angles about this is ******* mind boggling.

Ain't that the truth

• Content Count:  99

I was thinking Villanova but I guess i was kinda using football reasoning, u know, hoping the team your gonna play is still good when u play them. (Which I still hope for)  But i guess regardless who wins that game, villanova will probably still be a top ten team when we play them. a loss to Gtown wont  be much of a bleamish, unlike in CFB were one loss can be devastating.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

If you finish Top 4 in this league the NCAAT is a lock. Go Nova (even though I grew up a Hoya fan).

Archived