• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

VILLANOVA @ G'TOWN THREAD

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

There is logic into wanting Nova to win, but G'Town is who I want winning. I want G'Town ranked as high as possible which improves the RPI and SOS for USF. I believe we can have a NCAAT berth wrapped up before the BET

But we play both teams, so that negates that in the end of the season.

If the Hoyas would have lost back to back games they would have dropped well out the top 10. Come Monday it is time to pull for Nova against WVU. Hopefully when USF beats Nova :D it'll be 2 wins against top 10 teams this season.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah, didn't losing to USF just prove that maybe Georgetown was overrated? I hate that chant.

• Content Count:  849
  • Days Won:  0

People just don't understand what chanting overrated means.

If the team you just beat was overrated, then your win wasn't really that big now was it?

Our fans are stupid as f**k, what do you expect?

Guest nybullsfan

GT shut Scottie Reynolds down. Whatever it was that GT did against Nova, I hope Heath was taking notes, so we can do it too.

Our SOS goes off the charts with this quality win for GT.

Now, we HAVE to take care of business tomorrow at ND.

Go Bulls!!

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

If the team you just beat was overrated, then your win wasn't really that big now was it?

Don't you mean THEIR fans? Our fans didn't go anywhere near that chant when we beat Pitt.

• Content Count:  849

Don't you mean THEIR fans? Our fans didn't go anywhere near that chant when we beat Pitt.

Sorry you're right, but I remember sitting in the student section during our 2007 win over WVU and they were doing the same thing, not to mention a top 25 kansas team the next year too....

• Content Count:  140

Sorry to call you out, but you were asking if we should rush the court at the end of the Pitt game if i remember correctly...lol

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I was talking about GU being up by 12 and at 99.  They were puching the ball up the court so they could score 100 against Nova (that was CLASSLESS).  So Georgetown almost lost Monroe for the rest of the season.  He got fouled HARD!

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

I was talking about GU being up by 12 and at 99.  They were puching the ball up the court so they could score 100 against Nova (that was CLASSLESS).  So Georgetown almost lost Monroe for the rest of the season.  He got fouled HARD!

Yeah I agree, Heath would have never allowed his team to do something like that. That just tells you the type of character John Thompson III has... very little.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Sorry to call you out, but you were asking if we should rush the court at the end of the Pitt game if i remember correctly...lol

True, I did. I was asking if it was a game that it was worth it, but the point remains that we never did the 'overrated' chant. There's a difference between those two actions.

Archived