• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thanks Brad and the Bullspen Mods!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

The mods here do great work.  They are bright guys, that do what's best for the board.

I'd also like to thank the Bulls fans that choose to congregate here.  We may still have a little storm ahead, but hopefully greener pastures and golder horizons are out there for us.

Thanks for being a part of our community and also for taking time to thank the mods.

Brad

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

They are bright guys,

But isn't Trip a mod?  8-) ;)

:moon2

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Loving the debate and scoops that I've found on here over the last few weeks.  Wish I had found this site sooner.  I'm already excited about football in 2010 with our new head coach, Coach Holtz!  

• Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  1

Thanks for a great job!!!!!!!

I kept up with the status of the hire at work today based on whether there was access to the  "new coach speculation board". When it first became inaccessible I figured  it was a done deal. Then there was some concerns and it became accessible again. After a meeting I no longer could access the board so I assumed everything had worked out (which it had) !

Well that and reading everything I could find on the web.

• Content Count:  81
  • Days Won:  0

Huge Ditto!!! You all have been magnificent through this whole ordeal. We Bulls are fortunate to have this forum. Thanks for all that you do!

• Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

Much appreciated.  Though I'm new at it here on the main board and haven't done much of it, still feeling my way around.  Different persepective.  :)

where are you normally?  you've got 3500 posts...

• Content Count:  749
  • Days Won:  1

Great job all...only way to find out what is going on from 8000 miles away...Thanks Bullspen

Great to hear from you, SkyBull !!!

Thanks, Grateful....flew yesterday and made sure bad guys were dealt with.  Appreciate the support.

Archived