• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If successful, Do you guys think Skip will "Lane Kiffin" us for a bigger school?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

There's a chance he would stay a good long time. Don't underestimate the power of family to help you decide where you want to live... especially if you've moved away from them. The only reason I would ever want to move back to Tampa is because my family still lives there.

And if he leaves... well, as long as he isn't a total asshat about leaving then I can deal with it.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

There's a chance he would stay a good long time. Don't underestimate the power of family to help you decide where you want to live... especially if you've moved away from them. The only reason I would ever want to move back to Tampa is because my family still lives there.

And if he leaves... well, as long as he isn't a total asshat about leaving then I can deal with it.

Yeah I agree family was a big part so that is good, and its not like this guy has jumped for bigger jobs as soon as they were offered like they have been in the last few years.

He was loyal to ECU alot longer than most coaches would have, I like that.

• Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  0

First he has way more integrity than monty's boy. But the only job I see him leaving for Is Notre Dame.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

No one is hiring Skip from hear next year. That's stupid talk.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

He went to Notre Dame (after 2 years aat Holy Cross CC - following the Rudy route).  His dad coached at ND.  If ND opens up again and he is successful here, I could see it.

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Given the family circumstances that lured him here, I highly doubt he would leave unless it was for UF or Notre Dame.

Agreed, if is successful he will coach here for as long as he wants.

I wouldn't be surprised if Brian Kelly has that job long enough that Skip never gets a crack at it.

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

The guy is young and if he is successful over the next few seasons he will want a chance to win a NC which is something that can't be accomplished coaching at USF.

The guy is young and if he is successful over the next few seasons he will want a chance to win a NC which is something that can't be accomplished coaching at USF.

How many seconds were we from Cincinnati playing for the NC, what was that, one second? And that's Cincinnati... a job that I believe Holtz turned down not even a month ago.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

That's the 2nd time you've posted that.  What makes you think that?  We were #2 at one point.

Archived