• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCFers hoping to Renew Rivalry now

Should USF Renew The UCF Series Now?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,385
  • Days Won:  10

Both ECU and UCiF fans are saying that this is a lateral move for Skip.  What is our record against those schools again?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I'm over there often. I have many friendS at UCF. Their board is fascinating to me because it shows how drastically different two fan bases think.

There is countless hours of comic relief to be had over there.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Both ECU and UCiF fans are saying that this is a lateral move for Skip.  What is our record against those schools again?

8-0 I think. I lost count. LOL

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Thought it was 7-0. I know 4-0 over UCiF and im positive of 3 wins versus ECU. Either way we have never lost to them or UCiF.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Thought it was 7-0. I know 4-0 over UCiF and im positive of 3 wins versus ECU. Either way we have never lost to them or UCiF.

Beat UCF in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008.

Beat ECU in 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006.

Final count, 8-0.

• Content Count:  498
  • Days Won:  0

here is a WVU fans opinion on ESPN:

"IraEskins (1/14/2010 at 7:47 PM) Report Violation

Oh, God, no. As a former WVU student and life-long fan, this is like a nightmare. We had enough trouble with the Pirates and the Bulls individually. Now they stick 'em together like some sort of ear-splitting mash-up. Oh well. At least there's always basketball."

Why would UCF ever want to play us again?  They couldnt beat ECU after Skips first year.  So if he has won the last four with ECU talent, could you imagine it with USF talent?  USF would have won 163-7 in 2007.  j/k

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

The dark lining in this silver cloud ... Hopefully Skip is smarter than this ...

• Content Count:  579

The dark lining in this silver cloud ... Hopefully Skip is smarter than this ...

A legit question... how much pull does a coach have in deciding who we play?  They are convinced Leavitt single handedly squashed everything.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

A legit question... how much pull does a coach have in deciding who we play?

I think the coach will have a good deal of say in scheduling. Hopefully Coach Holtz wants to play more OOC games against BCS programs.

• Content Count:  1,037

UCiF fans have a serious case of penis envy. I hope we are never obsessed the way they are with us.  I literally laugh out loud at reading that board. It's good comedy. As long as O'Liary is their coach they don't have room to talk about another programs administration. That man is pure trash and it shows in their mickey mouse football team.

I don't have a clue why they would want to play us. We would mop the floor with them with Skip as our coach. And our AD scedules the games, not Holtz. The east orlando gnats will always be the most underachieving program in FL.

Archived