• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCFers hoping to Renew Rivalry now

Should USF Renew The UCF Series Now?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  579
  • Days Won:  0

Their board is hilarious.  They take as many shots as they can at us and then wonder why we aren't clamoring to play them every year? 

Also, I need a clarification.  They constantly say Skip is going to clean up our program.  I must have missed the dirty past.  Everything we've encountered is a minor blip beside the choke slap thing.  They constantly talk about Mike Ford's misdemeanor like he was in a high speed chase with deaths.  I feel sorry for them.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Their board is hilarious.  They take as many shots as they can at us and then wonder why we aren't clamoring to play them every year? 

Also, I need a clarification.  They constantly say Skip is going to clean up our program.  I must have missed the dirty past.  Everything we've encountered is a minor blip beside the choke slap thing.  They constantly talk about Mike Ford's misdemeanor like he was in a high speed chase with deaths.  I feel sorry for them.

Yeah, I mean it's not like Leavitt ran him till he died!

Yeah, I mean it's not like Leavitt ran him till he died!

Well if Jim lies on his next resume I'll never forgive him.  ;D

• Content Count:  54

Do yourself a favor and stop going there.  I was at a party in Orlando a few weeks ago. All they did was b**** about USF. This was before I told them I am an alum and season ticket holder of USF. After that they, curled up in a ball and cried.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

They are unbelievable. The Kaniggits should be happy that they're probably the favorites in their division next year with this move, and all they can think about is "OMG LET'S PLAY USF AGAIN!!!!"

• Content Count:  7

I'm surprised their servers didn't go down faster than a hooker on someone who just received their income tax return; there must be at least thirty USF-related topics on their board.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Skip seemed very offended when somebody at his news conference asked him about taking the job at UCF. He emphatically said, "I'm NOT going to UCF."  ;D

I doubt he would want to schedule them for an even series. He'll make them squirm. ;)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,385
  • Days Won:  10

To paraphrase a political slogan, "When Leavitt lied no one died".  Glass Houses/Rock thing.

Skip seemed very offended when somebody at his news conference asked him about taking the job at UCF. He emphatically said, "I'm NOT going to UCF."  ;D

I doubt he would want to schedule them for an even series. He'll make them squirm. ;)

I think they believe Skip's first order of business is scheduling them.  Since we have Miami and Florida next year why not play some real competition like UCF...

• Content Count:  2,558

we were in the airport in Cartegena and someone saw our bags (we have USF name tags) and they were from UCF, and were actually very nice, so get off it

Archived