• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCFers hoping to Renew Rivalry now

Should USF Renew The UCF Series Now?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest nybullsfan

We wanna play the best out there, not ucif

We also wanna go 5-0 in OOC every year.

Not all of our goals will be compatible.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Why would we try and help them out by playing them? I've told them they should go after FIU or FAU for a rivalry game.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Why would we try and help them out by playing them? I've told them they should go after FIU or FAU for a rivalry game.

No way on FIU.... FAU maybe... but they took a couple of steps back this season IMO.

Guest nybullsfan

No way on FIU.... FAU maybe... but they took a couple of steps back this season IMO.

I think he meant that UCF should schedule FIU and FAU, not that we should.

Guest nobullhere

I just hope that not scheduling UCF is not solely based on the fact that we are 4-0 against them, and that there are no benefits for us in playing them (except maybe $). Were we to lose all our upcoming games against Florida and Miami, I would hate that these programs would make those types of excuses for not playing us again.

• Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

dont be surprised if they do. Penn state refuses to play Pitt because they feel they have nothing to gain from it. Florida doesnt play Miami for same reason. I wouldnt be surprised if Miami stops playing us after our 4 game left run out. Thats why its important for USF to win one of those.

• Content Count:  24
  • Days Won:  0

lets not get ahead of ourselves friends...CDOA as we call it is a conf. we used to be in and could not domiante and would lose to teams that are still in it.

We get the BCS invite and now they are just scum? No, if UCF had gotten the invite over us wed be talking like them as well.

Lets not be ******** about it. Scheduling them over Stoney Brook or Wofford makes sense period.

Lets not forget we are currently on the same recruiting level right now as far as rankings this season and we have a BCS tag. We lose Carnes and Chandler which looks like efinite posibilities and our recruiting class kinda sucks and UCF is recruting very well considering.

Lets not lose sight of the fact that with a BCS tag UCF would be recruting some serious talent. They have some of the nicest facilities in the country. ( saw them firsthand not too long ago)....and a very passionate fan base. Next alighnment shakeup comes they will be a part of it no question. And when that comes around are we gonna say we shouldnt schedule them if not in same BCS conference?

UCF when cards fall right can be very dangerous lets not fool ourselves. I say lets play them. Until then we can no longer brag about beating them 4-0 when it was in 2008 we last played them. They had a much better team this year and last time I checked our football team collasped again and wasnt any better than 2008.

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

lets not get ahead of ourselves friends...CDOA as we call it is a conf. we used to be in and could not domiante and would lose to teams that are still in it.

We get the BCS invite and now they are just scum? No, if UCF had gotten the invite over us wed be talking like them as well.

Lets not be ******** about it. Scheduling them over Stoney Brook or Wofford makes sense period.

Lets not forget we are currently on the same recruiting level right now as far as rankings this season and we have a BCS tag. We lose Carnes and Chandler which looks like efinite posibilities and our recruiting class kinda sucks and UCF is recruting very well considering.

Lets not lose sight of the fact that with a BCS tag UCF would be recruting some serious talent. They have some of the nicest facilities in the country. ( saw them firsthand not too long ago)....and a very passionate fan base. Next alighnment shakeup comes they will be a part of it no question. And when that comes around are we gonna say we shouldnt schedule them if not in same BCS conference?

UCF when cards fall right can be very dangerous lets not fool ourselves. I say lets play them. Until then we can no longer brag about beating them 4-0 when it was in 2008 we last played them. They had a much better team this year and last time I checked our football team collasped again and wasnt any better than 2008.

What makes me think that your a Knat in disguise?  Oh..........it might just be that 5 of your whole 7 posts include UCF in them and the fact that the last four deal with scheduling the Knats. Please go back to your Rivals site.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Lets not forget we are currently on the same recruiting level right now as far as rankings this season and we have a BCS tag. We lose Carnes and Chandler which looks like efinite posibilities and our recruiting class kinda ***** and UCF is recruting very well considering.

What makes me think that your a Knat in disguise?  Oh..........it might just be that 5 of your whole 7 posts include UCF in them and the fact that the last four deal with scheduling the Knats. Please go back to your Rivals site.

LOL

• Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

There is definitely no reason for USF to play UCF until they get into a BCS conference. We should only be scheduling BCS opponents in our out of conference schedule in the future.

Archived