• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lets welcome Miami fans with class

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

Will be cordial until other wise needed, there for the game and rib cookoff not to make friends.  Don't cuss in front of little kids and other than that I could care less how you behave...  Run your mouth in front of a 7 year old and we will say something to you

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

This is who we are dealing with...

what a ***** that guy with the # 31 jersey is

No **** .... I really hope TSA  doesn't treat this as just another game and has extra security, just in case ...

• Content Count:  959

Good luck with your respect a bull crap tomorrow........Heads up for thrown objects, knives, etc....

Hoping to make it through the game without getting stabbed

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Miami? Class? Those are those are two words that should not be in the same sentence!

When I first read the thread, I wondered if the two words had ever been written in the same sentence.  This has to be an internet first!

• Content Count:  3,827

I picked a good time to have lost my voice, no?

• Content Count:  185

To be honest, I'm not for fighting at games at all. But when you are dealing with kids from this area.(I grew up there) The best thing to do is put the person in their place. As long as they were in the wrong.(ex. said something bad to your girlfriend, or yelled at an old person) If not then all the others(like rats) will slowly build up confidence and it will get out of hand.

I know it's not the mature thing to do, but sometimes putting a person in there place, can actually save you in the long run. Or call the cops, if you know they will get there in time before you get arrested as well. But, my main point is do not try to talk your way out of it or diffuse the situation. B/C they want to start problems like that, it is what they feed off of. Watch that video someone posted and you can see it in action, and the sad thing is I know a few of the people in the video.(not throwing punches but are with them as well, and if it did escalate, they would have jumped in as well, and then it would not be pretty)

The knives thing is BS, were not in the backwoods, now bottles or anything else that is in plain site is fair game(you'd be surprised even change in your pocket can cause damage). I hope this helps. I'm just trying to be realistic, being that I have grown up with these people my whole life and am not proud of it but have been in many situations like this.

Usually the idiots that are starting problems are the smaller ones with the biggest mouth of the group and say things way out of line. But not until you cross the line will anyone else jump in, if you are in the right. Just my two cents. Again depending on who you are dealing with every situation is different, but if you have a crowd like the one in the video, that is the best way to defuse it. If not, kids like that, are the ones that when you walk out side are waiting for you, because you got them kicked out, or just looking for a confrontation. To be honest it's a loose-loose situation but people that can do the serious damage, usually respect someone who stands up for themselves when in the right.

Hopefully none of this happens, but I would hate to hear about some women that were hurt because of a brawl, that could have been stopped with one person and hopefully a few guys backing that person up to show strength.

Hope I am wrong! Go Bulls! - The New U!

Sorry for the doom gloom situation, but that video just got me thinking and wanted to show you what kind of situation to be aware of(a bunch of punks spread out in a section with there girlfriends, being obnoxious).

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

It is irrelevant to most UM fans how you treat them.  They are going to act the same way regardless.  We'll have to take attendance by monitoring ankle bracelets.   

• Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

I'm about to go to Publix in Downtown Miami wearing my bull gear.

Wish me luck and survival.

Archived