• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Campus Pics..added some new ones

Bullshutter

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  487
  • Days Won:  0

USF is finally starting to look like an established university. Aside from all of the new buldings, he landscaping has improved tremendously in the past 10 years. It truly needs a signature building, though. Are there any talks of one being built? The admin building certainly could use updating, and it is at the front of the campus.

Edited by DC

• Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

10154926_860026554013397_310138068383321

10245397_860026550680064_487756614231480

10273218_859272700755449_765375822420705

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Very cool. In a muted, respectful way.

Hard to believe we're old enough as a school to have a list of Fallen Bulls. May they RIP

the old memorial...this will be a nice upgrade for our fallen bulls

1989-memorialbricks.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,423
  • Days Won:  19

USF is finally starting to look like an established university. Aside from all of the new buldings, he landscaping has improved tremendously in the past 10 years. It truly needs a signature building, though. Are there any talks of one being built? The admin building certainly could use updating, and it is at the front of the campus.

The admin building was updated (not renovated). And it actually looks very nice when entering the University. 

I am very proud of how much the school has evolved since I first went there.

Now, we just need a bell/clock tower. 

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  43

The admin building was updated (not renovated). And it actually looks very nice when entering the University. 

I am very proud of how much the school has evolved since I first went there.

Now, we just need a bell/clock tower. 

The plants in front of the admin building where it says University of South Florida got updated with new brickwork on the front and the lettering. The admin building only got painted to match the new brick. The admin building cannot be renovated by law because it was built with asbestos. There is a rule they cant update these buildings. That is the same reason why physics and math building have been left alone. The honors college (currently in the second floor of admin) is supposed to be getting its own building on the same loop across from the library in that grassy area. Would be a great statement building and give the university the ability to attract better students.

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Very nice.

• 2 months later...

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  18

As my name implies, I graduated in 1977.  The winter of '76-'77 was very cold, and featured a freak snowstorm - you heard me correctly.  Somewhere I used to have a photo of snowdrifts piledu against  the main entrance sign on Fowler Ave.   I lost that photo over the years.  Anybody else ever seen one?

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

On campus football stadium would sure fit the bill.  That aside, the university has grown leaps and bounds from when I graduated in '98.  It is amazing to see how far the university has come, in all aspects, since I graduated.  I last visited the campus about 3 years ago and couldn't believe we have parking garages!!

10610471_952079574808094_541493972365507