• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Section 125

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  214
  • Days Won:  0

It was Wofford...sorry, but you're not going to get the same "student section" appeal for a 1-AA game. The first series we were up and standing, after that, it really turned into more social time...well and making fun of the the Wofford guy in his tough guy sunglasses.

It'll get better, but don't expect it to happen against 1-AA teams.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,079

Yea the upper half of section 123 sucked for that game, but it was just the first one against a team no one really wanted to watch. I'll wait till the West Virginia game and the rest of the home BE games to pass my judgment and decide if i want to move around to a more lively section.

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

My girlfriend and I have the seats right next to you, we're pretty excited about how rowdy 125 can get.  See ya at CSU!

sweet!  howdy neighbor.

things will pick up in a few weeks when Cinci comes to town and throughout the BEast schedule... trust i won't be the only drunk ******* once 125 really starts jumping  :D

And yeah, that guys puppy hat was pretty lame.

hahaha. 

i wasn't really trying to be repetitive, i was just trying to get his attention.  i even went down to the front to yell at him but he ignored me... then people started telling me that he was talking trash after i walked back to my seat so i just kept yelling at him.

i know he heard me. lol.

• Content Count:  66

I agree with Jim that no section is the student section, but I feel pretty at home in 124. Last year I had the same sort of wistful nostalgia for the North endzone after T-M but the Kansas game rocked it. The section stood the whole game.

Cincy game should be solid and if the Bulls rip off 5 of the next 6 or so, Friday night against WVU will be epic.

--Joe

• Content Count:  3,030

Iim across the end zone in 114 but isnt that the section that had 3 cops draggin some guy out right next to Wofford section? what was that all about?

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

This is our second season in 124.  Last year the first couple games there was practically no one standing, maybe for a couple plays here and there.  This year's season opener we stood for a good portion of the game and the crowd in our section really got into the game.  I am excited to see how it goes for some of the bigger games.

My second season in 124 as well. And I do everything in my power to ensure that people get going when it matters

• Content Count:  7,693

Iim across the end zone in 114 but isnt that the section that had 3 cops draggin some guy out right next to Wofford section? what was that all about?

I'm in 128 and witnessed this whole sad thing... the guy that got arrested was in the section next to me which borders the visitor section...

He either tried to knock the wofford fans helmet with the dog on it off his head or he was getting ready to do it...

He either tried to knock the wofford fans helmet with the dog on it off his head or he was getting ready to do it...

****, now i feel bad.  that guy caught hell for wearing that helmet!

haha.

no, seriously tho...

must. be. Respect-A-Bull.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

239 Blows-no question....looking forward to new seats next year to where the people behind me do not constantly give their tickets away to people who never typically go to college games and think they are at an antiques auction.....If I have another game like Wofford, I'm sneaking back into the student section.....

If I have another game like Wofford, I'm sneaking back into the student section.....

you won't have to sneak. you can just waltz right in there. i spent a good 25% of my season in the student section last year.

or feel free to come sit in 125 for the Chazo game. most of the season ticket holders in the two rows in front and behind of us in Row M probably won't show until Cinci.

Archived