• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Section 125

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

Don't worry about a thing. As everyone stated, once we get into conference play you'll see what 125 is all about. Shoot, even daAntagonist pissed on Section 125 after his first game there.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,277

Don't worry about a thing. As everyone stated, once we get into conference play you'll see what 125 is all about. Shoot, even daAntagonist pissed on Section 125 after his first game there.

Yes, I remember that at the beginning of last season.

• Content Count:  6,928

I sit in the very top row of sec 125 and the crew around me was unusally sudate. The only excitemtnt was the drunk Woffard guy dressed up like a cheerleader that kept harassing some guy in the next section. Otherwise it was a pretty blah night.

Ty

• Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

First, pardon my delay, it has been a heck of a week.

To Da Antagonist, while my comment/explanation came off as pretty weak I am sure, I meant nothing by it. I have agreed with you numerous times on this board, as well as disagreed with you. I had no problem with you giving the moron a hard time; he looked like a jack***. The problem I had was that there were numerous little ones right around me, and I thought after a while you could have cut some of the language out. Simple difference of opinion. The internet is a lame way to meet, and I feel that it is I that probably owe you the beer sir. While I stand by my thoughts, I do feel my explanation of those thoughts was pretty lame and for that I apologize.

As to 125, I do feel that it is a pretty good section. The confusion was from the past when everybody pulled the whole south>north bs. For a alumni section, I do think 125 is by far the best. It is just some of the folks who just sit there that kind of dilute the atmosphere.

GO BULLS, GO SECTION 125, and I'll see yall next week!

• Content Count:  16,415
  • Days Won:  43

Section 122 in the house!!!!

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

First, pardon my delay, it has been a heck of a week.

To Da Antagonist, while my comment/explanation came off as pretty weak I am sure, I meant nothing by it. I have agreed with you numerous times on this board, as well as disagreed with you. I had no problem with you giving the moron a hard time; he looked like a jack***. The problem I had was that there were numerous little ones right around me, and I thought after a while you could have cut some of the language out. Simple difference of opinion. The internet is a lame way to meet, and I feel that it is I that probably owe you the beer sir. While I stand by my thoughts, I do feel my explanation of those thoughts was pretty lame and for that I apologize.

As to 125, I do feel that it is a pretty good section. The confusion was from the past when everybody pulled the whole south>north bs. For a alumni section, I do think 125 is by far the best. It is just some of the folks who just sit there that kind of dilute the atmosphere.

GO BULLS, GO SECTION 125, and I'll see yall next week!

haha.  don't worry about it man.  if "moron with a pony tail" was the worst thing people called me on a daily basis i'd consider myself lucky. i usually get a lot worse.

anyways, i didn't see too many youngsters around or i would have toned it down.  it's never a good thing when finding the bottom of your beer cup is more exciting than the game you're watching, so i may have been at a 6 or 7 [yes, i can be worse haha] when the situation called for a 2 or 3.

on the flipside, when Cinci or WVU or Miami rolls into town, you're going to want my obnoxious vocal chords cheering/jeering/heckling a few rows behind you. besides, i think i only stood out as exceptionally obnoxious last week because half the section was empty, and the half that were there were mostly sitters and bingo players. the usual crowd will show up by the Cinci game and 125 will be full of drunken rowdy hooligans that are [almost] as offensive i am.

feel free to introduce yourself next week. the ponytail will still be there.

:cheers

• Content Count:  12,293

haha...

bully...you apparently know how to make a first impression.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

this game was pretty calm for us, I think some of biggest celebrating in the second half came when the guy getting arrested was someone who wasn't in 125

I must say I'm extremely grateful 126/127 became season tickets instead of visitors last year - the seperation has worked out well I think

• Content Count:  1,757

107 with the former players and the current players families are where its at. Standing the whole game.

• Content Count:  15

I have 6 seats in section 124 and have 6 friends sitting in the row behind me. The crowd was pretty good in my opinion. Again we were playing Wofford!

Archived