• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Section 125

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

I know it was only the first game of the year, but I was not overly impressed with section 125. Fiance and I just bought season tickets (just graduated) and it was so-so. Yes it was a 1AA game, but it is certainly no student section. I was impressed by a solid 40%, but come on now! As well as the moron with the pony tail who kept on yelling at the wofford fan with the terrier on his helmet. Yea, it was worth crackin a few jokes, but after the hearing him a hundred times it got weak. Would love to meet a few of yall in 125; want to know who my die-hards are! Hopefully everybody just needed a tune up and go bulls

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

You gotta head towards the front of 125. Half the section is rowdy, and the other half sits down but dont bother us when standing.

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

I'm in section 125....in the front. I wasnt really there in my seats for this game, those 5 hours of tailgating did me up. Next game I won't be drinking as much will be at my seats, standing, and enjoying the game.

1) No. It's not the student section.  It never will be the student section.  Sorry if you thought it would be.

2) It was Wofford. Really.  I know I didn't care about their 3rd or 4th down tries.  I'm not going to get rowdy for Wofford.  And probably the same for CSU. 

But on a Thursday night for Cincy or a Friday night for WVU, the section should be better.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

125 is probably the best section outside of the student section.  And I say that as a diehard 119'er.

It'll pick up.  It was freaking Wofford.

• Content Count:  2,118

125 is very rowdy, just head to the front!

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

As well as the moron with the pony tail who kept on yelling at the wofford fan with the terrier on his helmet.

nice to meet you.  i've been called a moron at football and basketball games several times in my life, but nobody did so this past saturday. the internet is as good a place as any to get acquianted, i guess. lol.

and yes, the joke did get tired, as was the game at that point. gotta keep myself occupied somehow. instead of rambunctions and slightly inebriated "morons with pony tails" yelling about opposing fans' idiotic headgear, maybe we should all be more like you and sit around with our thumbs up our asses grumbling about how unimpressive section 125 is in the rain for a 1AA season opener.

would that make you happy, sir?

and by all means, if you have better material and a louder voice, feel free to contribute to the "vocal" atmosphere in 125.  if you're funny and/or extraordinarily loud and can shout down my tired heckling, i'll be happy to buy you and your fiance a beer for your exceptional team spirit.

in other words: lighten up, Francis.

you're gonna have to wait about a month until Cinci rolls into town before you get the full thrust of section 125, when the game will be more interesting than the helmets worn by douchebags in the visitor section and the seats will all be filled with rowdy fans, most of whom don't have ponytails and aren't quite as handsome as i am.

:cheers

• Content Count:  487

As well as the moron with the pony tail who kept on yelling at the wofford fan with the terrier on his helmet.

nice to meet you.  i've been called a moron at football and basketball games several times in my life, but nobody did so this past saturday. the internet is as good a place as any to get acquianted, i guess. lol.

and yes, the joke did get tired, as was the game at that point. gotta keep myself occupied somehow. instead of rambunctions and slightly inebriated "morons with pony tails" yelling about opposing fans' idiotic headgear, maybe we should all be more like you and sit around with our thumbs up our asses grumbling about how unimpressive section 125 is in the rain for a 1AA season opener.

would that make you happy, sir?

and by all means, if you have better material and a louder voice, feel free to contribute to the "vocal" atmosphere in 125.  if you're funny and/or extraordinarily loud and can shout down my tired heckling, i'll be happy to buy you and your fiance a beer for your exceptional team spirit.

in other words: lighten up, Francis.

you're gonna have to wait about a month until Cinci rolls into town before you get the full thrust of section 125, when the game will be more interesting than the helmets worn by douchebags in the visitor section and the seats will all be filled with rowdy fans, most of whom don't have ponytails and aren't quite as handsome as i am.

:cheers

My girlfriend and I have the seats right next to you, we're pretty excited about how rowdy 125 can get.  See ya at CSU!

And yeah, that guys puppy hat was pretty lame.

• Content Count:  2,277

This is our second season in 124.  Last year the first couple games there was practically no one standing, maybe for a couple plays here and there.  This year's season opener we stood for a good portion of the game and the crowd in our section really got into the game.  I am excited to see how it goes for some of the bigger games.

Archived