• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

On Canales and Grothe's INT....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

I agree with flip, can we let this whole issue die or are we going to have to discuss right up until game time on Saturday?

To infinity and beyond!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

So the defense allowed Wofford to score once. Who's fault was that and is it worthy of a 6 page discussion?

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I've said before the front 7 got punk for 2 quarters. No one is arguing that.

This started on another thread where it was stated Matt cannot throw an interception there and someone saying it was not Matt's fault.

I asked on that thread or this thread, "Then explain to me how Samuels fumble wasn't his fault?" To me (and others) it is inexcusable for a 4th year starter senior qb to make that throw/bad read. Others don't see it that way. Even the Head coach said he either has to throw it up or OUT of the endzone.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

So the defense allowed Wofford to score once. Who's fault was that and is it worthy of a 6 page discussion?

It wouldn't have gotten so bad if people of one opinion weren't trying to smear the other simply for having a difference of opinion.  Also i notice those people have made an abrupt exits since i posted up that CJL quote.  Some people are over protective of Matt (just as some are over critical, i mean BJ taking his job? come on) and feel the need to attack and try to discredit people if they post anything the feel is "negative" about him even if its just an honest assessment of a play.  This thread wouldn't be as long as is it is if people weren't trying to attack and discredit people who feel it's a QB's job to read the secondary before he releases the ball, especially in the red zone where turnovers are unacceptable under any circumstance.   

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Well said Bull Dozer

Archived