• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Think you guys will win?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Chump! Chump! Chump! Dude, when will you ever learn. Stay away from the Blue and yellow Kool aide up there in Morgantown. It affectes your perception. Yes you are correct about being number one, which we will be, and WVA number two. And yes we will play, and you will get way layed in the Ray Jay! Still hope you are planning on coming down to the game. Still want to meet you and buy you that consolitory beer at our tailgate.   Reaper

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Honestly dude, this post is pretty weak.  I've come to expect better flame bait than this.

Log out, log back in and come back with something better!

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Child Please

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Lets just hope WVU manages to handle the mighty ECU Pirates. You pathetic Mountainqueers embarassed the BE last year by losing to a C-DOA team.

• Content Count:  218
  • Days Won:  0

What will you win this year?

1. Season with a winning record?

2. Big East?

3. BCS Game?

4. National Championship?

Guess it all starts with #1, then you have to strive at hoping for #2.  Too bad the Mountaineers are gonna wreck that dream for ya!  Stay undefeated till we come down to Tampa though, ranked teams taste better!

Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You forgot Grothe making Big East history, CHECK.

# Total yards: South Florida quarterback Matt Grothe needs 288 more yards to break Pat White's record.

Well now... I'm not so sure that is something to be proud of.  It reflects the overall one-deep offense that USF has fielded over the past 3 years, will that change in the 4th year?  Dunno.

Basically Grotee has been the ONLY reliable weapon that USF has had on offense, no other RBs have been notable or stepped up to share that yardage with him...  No dominating WR to throw the ball to consistently...

No, just a USF one man show, Poor mans Tim Teboner, whatever you want to call it.  I call it One Dimensional and I call it defeated once my Mountaineers come down to castrate you cows!

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Chump that post deserves another child please!

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Well now... I'm not so sure that is something to be proud of.  It reflects the overall one-deep offense that USF has fielded over the past 3 years, will that change in the 4th year?  Dunno.

Basically Grotee has been the ONLY reliable weapon that USF has had on offense, no other RBs have been notable or stepped up to share that yardage with him...  No dominating WR to throw the ball to consistently...

No, just a USF one man show, Poor mans Tim Teboner, whatever you want to call it.  I call it One Dimensional and I call it defeated once my Mountaineers come down to castrate you cows!

What does that mean for Pat White?

STFU. Go back to your hick house. Stop wasting the gas stations bandwidth. Don't rear your year back here until the end of October.

Archived